What have I missed in nearly a fortnight ?

I see all is well

Just back after my Marshalling stint at Turnberry for the week....

Anything bad been happening since I left lol

maxmix

8 Comments

only in your thread!!

Welcome back sir - your quiz has been well and truly overrun by the heathens LOL.
What were you marshalling ?

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks;5834483

Welcome back sir - your quiz has been well and truly overrun by the … Welcome back sir - your quiz has been well and truly overrun by the heathens LOL.What were you marshalling ?

4th Hole

maxmix

Brilliant week..... (Well fortnight away.... and with no computer )

maxmix;5834491

4th Hole :)maxmixBrilliant week..... (Well fortnight away.... and with no … 4th Hole :)maxmixBrilliant week..... (Well fortnight away.... and with no computer )

Nice job !!!
Did you see Mr Watson up close ?

Nothing much mate.

Does this mean we can start posting on your Quiz page again..... (Now where did that link go).....

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks;5834541

Nice job !!!Did you see Mr Watson up close ?

Spoke to him on the practice days twice, very nice to speak to, it was a pity he never held on at the end.... I think everyone at the course wanted him to beat Cink, but it never happened....

Saw em all up close, especially when I was on the Tee or green

maxmix

maxmix;5834614

Spoke to him on the practice days twice, very nice to speak to, it was a … Spoke to him on the practice days twice, very nice to speak to, it was a pity he never held on at the end.... I think everyone at the course wanted him to beat Cink, but it never happened....Saw em all up close, especially when I was on the Tee or green :)maxmix

awsome, how did you get to do it?? wwhat did u hv to pay for etc id love to do it soon lol

Original Poster

micoo;5834740

awsome, how did you get to do it?? wwhat did u hv to pay for etc id love … awsome, how did you get to do it?? wwhat did u hv to pay for etc id love to do it soon lol

I know a few people in the know, you really have to go through your golf club etc to get a job at the open....

St Andrews next year should be good.... Turnberry is £55 a day plus parking at a tenner... You do get in for the 7 days free inc the practice....

Always a good job.... Especially if your a golfer...

You could also try writing to the R&A etc

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764019
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions