Groups

What Have Microsoft Sent Me?

Anyone seen one of these before? Know what it does?

I plugged it into my Xbox 360 but nothing happens. It's attached to a USB cable and also has a USB slot in it.

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/nickwhitworth/whatisit.jpg

Is it not a USB extender?

You didn't plug it in did you?

Uh oh, now you've done it.

looks like its for the wifi dongle...

it allow you to have the wifi ontop of a tv stand or something. definatly has the wifi mounting holes...

J

Its a doofer. It will do fer this and will do fer that!

Original Poster

spann3rs;6585424

looks like its for the wifi dongle...it allow you to have the wifi ontop … looks like its for the wifi dongle...it allow you to have the wifi ontop of a tv stand or something. definatly has the wifi mounting holes...J

Its a stand for the wifi dongle. It wont do anything on its own. It should also double up as a extension cable so you could plug any usb thing into it.

Why did they send it to you?
    Never seen one for sale.

its only me;6585442

Its a doofer. It will do fer this and will do fer that!

HAHAHA!!!

Babbabooey;6585411

You didn't plug it in did you?Uh oh, now you've done it.

beat me to it!

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;6585524

Its a stand for the wifi dongle. It wont do anything on its own. It … Its a stand for the wifi dongle. It wont do anything on its own. It should also double up as a extension cable so you could plug any usb thing into it.Why did they send it to you?Never seen one for sale.

No idea tbh, had my console repaired recently but seems a bit odd.

Never seen them for sale either, wonder what I should do with it.

n1ck09;6585712

No idea tbh, had my console repaired recently but seems a bit odd.Never … No idea tbh, had my console repaired recently but seems a bit odd.Never seen them for sale either, wonder what I should do with it.

shove it on ebay as rare and it will go for a small fortune probably!

n1ck09;6585712

No idea tbh, had my console repaired recently but seems a bit odd.Never … No idea tbh, had my console repaired recently but seems a bit odd.Never seen them for sale either, wonder what I should do with it.

Keep it as extender for live camera etc. Don't get rid of it, it might come in handy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions