What have you acheived this week...??

26 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2008
i finally made a raised vege bed for the kids

26 Comments

Original Poster

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/tarby25/DSC00302.jpg

See my] 'Chickens!!' thread - I achieved that a few of weeks ago![SIZE="1"] (With the help of the old man of course!)[/SIZE]

I cleaned up 5 months worth of dog poo from the garden so that the children can start playing out there again. (Not a nice experience - I have 3 dogs!!)

Nice vege patch... Hmm OH is not doing much today and it's not raining

Banned

nothing as usual. =p
iv been chilling.

I have had a job interview that went well, and got another one today. fingers corssed i get a job, lol

Well done, the kids will love that. Wish I had a garden for my wee boy.

I did my presentation at uni on Monday. Final examination for my Nursing degree course.

Had to prepare and do a 15 min powerpoint presentation on something in nursing practice I would like to see changed. Backed up with references etc. And using a "model for change" decide how this could be implemented in clinical practice. Also had to submit an action plan at time of presentation.

Was soooo scary! Had to do it in front of students and 2 lecturers with "question time" at the end.

But hey!! Finished now! Just gotta wait about 3 weeks for results.

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;1818828

See my] 'Chickens!!' thread - I achieved that a few of weeks … See my] 'Chickens!!' thread - I achieved that a few of weeks ago![SIZE="1"] (With the help of the old man of course!)[/SIZE]

Thats fantastic well done puts my handy work to shame....... trying to convince my OH that we should get 2 chickens to keep our pest problem down but shes not having any of it.......
Time to assert my manliness i think fnar fnar fnar:w00t:

Tarby25;1818857

Thats fantastic well done puts my handy work to shame....... trying to … Thats fantastic well done puts my handy work to shame....... trying to convince my OH that we should get 2 chickens to keep our pest problem down but shes not having any of it.......Time to assert my manliness i think fnar fnar fnar:w00t:

asserting manliness, I'm guessing that is 3 hours of begging? lol :thumbsup:

i packed cigs in on the 3rd of april 2006

birdyboyuk;1818828

See my] 'Chickens!!' thread - I achieved that a few of weeks … See my] 'Chickens!!' thread - I achieved that a few of weeks ago![SIZE="1"] (With the help of the old man of course!)[/SIZE]

how fantastic! :thumbsup: way to go!

Original Poster

Kitten13;1818860

asserting manliness, I'm guessing that is 3 hours of begging? lol … asserting manliness, I'm guessing that is 3 hours of begging? lol :thumbsup:

excuse me ill have you know im extremely brave............:x

when shes at work:roll::w00t:

Banned

Hey Tarby that looks amazing stole those railway sleepers like I suggested then :thumbsup:

This week I managed to haul 36 rubble bags of blue slate to the dump out of my front and back garden, sorry maybe I should have offered it on here :thinking: My shoulder muscles need a good rubbing.

I havent acheived anything, but i've achieved alot

I've been on hukd's all week :roll:

raptorcigs;1818883

i packed cigs in on the 3rd of april 2006

Go on. When did you start again ? :-D

Original Poster

[QUOTE=lumoruk;1818906]Hey Tarby that looks amazing stole those railway sleepers like I suggested then :thumbsup:

nope they ruddy cost me 58 squids :-D

Banned

Tarby25;1818989

[QUOTE=lumoruk;1818906]Hey Tarby that looks amazing stole those railway … [QUOTE=lumoruk;1818906]Hey Tarby that looks amazing stole those railway sleepers like I suggested then :thumbsup:nope they ruddy cost me 58 squids :-D

fool! :?

I cleaned up 5 months worth of dog poo from the garden so that the … I cleaned up 5 months worth of dog poo from the garden so that the children can start playing out there again. (Not a nice experience - I have 3 dogs!!)

Glad i don't live next to you it must stink :lol:
We have one dog and clean it up every other day or it stinks

I now have a cobweb free house again ! ;-)

PaulPoole;1818988

Go on. When did you start again ? :-D

suprisingly (to me that is)ihavent had one since and dont crave anymore

raptorcigs;1819069

suprisingly (to me that is)ihavent had one since and dont crave anymore

well done raptorcigs ... me too .. my last one was Christmas Eve 2003 ... & feel great for it too

Well done Raptorcigs, and snow tiger....! Ive done naff all, apart from sit on my fat butt and look after a house a baby and 2 dogs, on my tod!

Lulu'sMammy;1819283

Well done Raptorcigs, and snow tiger....! Ive done naff all, apart from … Well done Raptorcigs, and snow tiger....! Ive done naff all, apart from sit on my fat butt and look after a house a baby and 2 dogs, on my tod!

hardly naff all !! looking after kids is the hardest job in the world

I gave up in June 2002 - nearly six years of not smelling like a dirty ashtray!!!
I've just made my boyf give up, he not had a cig since Feb now ...
I'm planning on paving back yard soon, well I say "i" but I mean I'll be masterminding the project, cos I'm sick of all the cat poo/wee ... I have 3 cats ... who also like to invite their friends round. It stinks, it's like a bog out there!!!

Keeping 3 young children entertained throughout the rest of the easter hols - without having throttled any of them ;-). And cleaning out my large ashtray that is outside the backdoor - no smoking in the house and haven't been able to give up :whistling: Well done to those who have though :thumbsup: excellent vege bed and hen house btw....puts me to shame!

dmissy13;1819021

Glad i don't live next to you it must stink :lol:We have one dog and … Glad i don't live next to you it must stink :lol:We have one dog and clean it up every other day or it stinks

I have a very big garden so no it doesn't smell!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions