Groups

What have you bought via HKUD which you bought just for the sake of it?

I am curious, I was sitting to day thinking of things that I ended up buying because they were a bargain and I have never used.....

I'll start with:

XBOX 360 Lips
    Graphics cards from Scan
    HP Server
    Slow Cooker

but I can counter with the loads of things I have saved a fortune by using HKUD so I dont feel too bad.

So what have you bought and never used ?

12 Comments

The CD/DVD aluminium case that was a tenner a few weeks ago.....
    Was a good deal though.
    Oh and FIFA 09 for £20 on play.com last year, but that was an absolute bargain.

]This was last thing I bought. Girlfriend kept complaining I never treated her or bought her presents. Blah Blah..

Also looking at investing into ]this for her.

You really do spoil her Jed :whistling:

iCodd;5610191

The CD/DVD aluminium case that was a tenner a few weeks ago..... Was a … The CD/DVD aluminium case that was a tenner a few weeks ago..... Was a good deal though.Oh and FIFA 09 for £20 on play.com last year, but that was an absolute bargain.

+1 I found it myself though :thumbsup:

A pair of cherry satin coloured stiletto sandals that don't match anything in my wardrobe.
    A video case device that transfers movies that didn't work.
    A few £2.99 Andywedge deals still unwatched:p

ajm007;5610291

You really do spoil her Jed :whistling:

I know..Shes not even grateful for any of it

nothing i didnt want had plenty of bargains tho!! i do tend to think too much before buying haha i convert it into shoe/bag currency then whimp out!!

did get the battery grip for the sony slr tho wellllll chuffed with it!!

Jed Maxwell;5610222

]This was last thing I bought. Girlfriend kept complaining I never … ]This was last thing I bought. Girlfriend kept complaining I never treated her or bought her presents. Blah Blah..Also looking at investing into ]this for her.

Marry me???? :w00t:

foxymissroxy;5610340

Marry me???? :w00t:

get in line.. lol

foxymissroxy;5610336

i convert it into shoe/bag currency then whimp out!!

:lol:@shoe/bag currency

Jed Maxwell;5610222

]This was last thing I bought. Girlfriend kept complaining I never … ]This was last thing I bought. Girlfriend kept complaining I never treated her or bought her presents. Blah Blah..Also looking at investing into ]this for her.

I bought ]this for myself, I find it helps me not to beat my bf into next week

ChipSticks;5610488

I bought ]this for myself, I find it helps me not to beat my bf into next … I bought ]this for myself, I find it helps me not to beat my bf into next week

your boyfriend must be a terrible man.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …252846
      2. word association Game72844188
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846319
      4. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE44

See more discussions