Groups

What Have You Done Today?

Ran to the nearest Tesco Express to get the last box of chocolates and some bath stuff for mother

Then played a rugby match against Hull ionians loosing 25-0

42 Comments

Slept Trying to get over a bad bug...

Slept in til 10 - ran round the house in about 30mins and tidied and just finished watching a film.

I skipped the tidying and went straight to the film I haven't done so little in ages, I think I should get sick more often!

Admin;1658085

I skipped the tidying and went straight to the film

I was tempted :giggle: Still - didn't take me 30 mins

Gave my mother a flower arrangement for mother's day then went to work

John

Gave my mum some flowers, card and westlife CD

Got up with baby, wrapped the mothers day gifts for the kids, made breakfast, done the dishes, vacumed the stairs, kitchen and living room, went to the shop got steak pie for dinner, walked the dog, gave away a vodafone sim not even 2pm lol

Original Poster

ever considered a role as super nanny?

whoever you gave that sim card away to must have been over the moon! specially now that their mum can be called wherever she is

deadduck_145;1658110

ever considered a role as super nanny?whoever you gave that sim card away … ever considered a role as super nanny?whoever you gave that sim card away to must have been over the moon! specially now that their mum can be called wherever she is

supernanny ? nah.....i'm daddycool !!!! :-D

And i got lots of daft bits and bobs, most i got free myself so im more than happy to give away to others who can use em :thumbsup:

Original Poster

haha

well thats very thoughtful of you

.......know where to come for freebies

Got up drank tea and made dinner for mum

deadduck_145;1658126

hahawell thats very thoughtful of you.......know where to come for … hahawell thats very thoughtful of you.......know where to come for freebies

lol, i pick most of the freebies from links on this forum :-D

Masterba....wait this aint that kind of fourm

Original Poster

il almost replied with a smiley to that

then i realised it would make me look gay

harvie316;1658139

Masterba....wait this aint that kind of fourm

:|:!:

I woke up about gosh, 30 minutes ago.

But I have a very good reason :thumbsup:...

No.. really I do.

t0mm;1658254

I woke up about gosh, 30 minutes ago.But I have a very good reason … I woke up about gosh, 30 minutes ago.But I have a very good reason :thumbsup:...No.. really I do.

cmon then.....

emasu;1658187

:|:!:

That was my facial expression when my mom walked though the door:|

harvie316;1658266

That was my facial expression when my mom walked though the door:|

oh dear. :roll:

shanecr;1658264

cmon then.....

Well I was on skype to some friends I haven't seen in quite a while..

Time kinda got lost :thumbsup:

t0mm;1658328

Well I was on skype to some friends I haven't seen in quite a while..Time … Well I was on skype to some friends I haven't seen in quite a while..Time kinda got lost :thumbsup:

not a good enough reason

Good enough for me, exceedingly good enough, more good enough then Mr Kiplings Exceedingly good cakes.

Got up about 12.30pm,cuddled the rabbit while the kids showed me some pics they painted with Dad this morning. Basically been cleaning all day,while keep popping on here and a few other websites.
    Next to tidy more and think about dinner,need to make yorkshire pudding mix so my partner can do veggie toad in hole,mash and veg.Gotta do laundry,bath kids ready for school tomorrow,may list a few items on eBay ( mainly comp games thinking of trying here 1st tho ) if I can get pics done. Get kids in bed so I can watch Lost 9pm in peace,I need to have a bath too,play PS3 then bed no later than 1am,recycling box to be put out must remind my partner to do it goes fortnightly and he forgets otherwise.

I guess this a thread asking what you did on Mothers Day so here goes-

Got up about 9am, after youngest daughter brought me a cuppa, card and pressie....Lovely :-D

Had a bath with Christmas 'smellies,' sorted out washing, washed my hair, wrapped up my Mums present. Went to see my Mum, returned home to tackle mountain of ironing!

Eldest daughter came with card and pressie....Lovely again! :-D

She and her partner went out to get a take-away for us all, so I didn't have to cook, stayed until 9'ish then Hubby and I settled down and watched 'Hustle' DVD.

suze;1662259

I guess this a thread asking what you did on Mothers Day so here goes-Got … I guess this a thread asking what you did on Mothers Day so here goes-Got up about 9am, after youngest daughter brought me a cuppa, card and pressie....Lovely :-DHad a bath with Christmas 'smellies,' sorted out washing, washed my hair, wrapped up my Mums present. Went to see my Mum, returned home to tackle mountain of ironing!Eldest daughter came with card and pressie....Lovely again! :-DShe and her partner went out to get a take-away for us all, so I didn't have to cook, stayed until 9'ish then Hubby and I settled down and watched 'Hustle' DVD.

What about the rest! :w00t: After the film....:? lol

My mum looked after my daughter for me ( She offered!) and I was at home building our Chicken house (as well as doing washing up inbetween!) Its coming along nicely! :thumbsup:

Building a chicken house? How many chickens have you/are you planning on?

suze;1662370

Building a chicken house? How many chickens have you/are you planning on?

Answer my questions first then i'll tell you....:whistling::p

Nah, hopefully gonna be getting about 6 - 8 chickens, and yes building a chicken house...I will post pics soon....

Now, back to topic! :thumbsup:

well yesterday I got up at 7
    made breakfast
    played with AM
    tidied the house inc hovering and dusting,
    sorted mum
    made lunch
    Kicked MrB awake
    Made lunch again for my sis and her partner
    went to motherinlaws house
    came home
    tided house
    made dinner
    put AM to bed
    went to bed

Today I have

Got up at 7
    made breakfast
    played with AM
    Sorted mum
    Taken Am to the childminders
    Made lunch for mum
    tidied the house (no hovering and dusting today )
    and am currently making dinner

jennybubbles;1662445

(no hovering and dusting today )

hovering and dusting is done everyday women!!!!:x

Whats hovering... :? :lol:

harvie316;1662456

hovering and dusting is done everyday women!!!!:x

feel free to come round and do mine then :lol:

jennybubbles;1662533

and mine too!!!! :thumbsup:

jennybubbles;1662533

lol I was meant to read "dusting and hovering should be done everyday by women:-D"

*hides*

harvie316;1662543

lol I was meant to read "dusting and hovering should be done everday by … lol I was meant to read "dusting and hovering should be done everday by women:?*hides*

Too late for excuses now!!! :roll:

harvie316;1662543

lol I was meant to read "dusting and hovering should be done everyday by … lol I was meant to read "dusting and hovering should be done everyday by women:-D"*hides*

Darn I thought youd be volenteering :lol:

Spent a long, long time in a hospital waiting area.

Been to school. Boo

Well I wish I could hover everyday - hate hoovering though LOL!

Went to work, came home, made spaghetti bolognase, flapjacks (enough for the week) and this really naughty chocolate mousse!:-D

Sash6304;1663885

Went to work, came home, made spaghetti bolognase, flapjacks (enough for … Went to work, came home, made spaghetti bolognase, flapjacks (enough for the week) and this really naughty chocolate mousse!:-D

Yummy! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846247
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)88
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1114
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1829

See more discussions