Little peas
Turkey steaks
Venison sausages
Lamb sausages

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet. I'm gonna try to forget I bought it so I don't know what it is when I open it on Christmas morning.

Oh, I thought you meant as in presents

Pork.
Edited by: "deeky" 21st Dec 2017

Depression

Findus Crispy Pancakes, micro chips, Tesco value apple pies, 12 cans of Special Brew, 2x3 litre bottle of Frosty Jack 🎄
61 Comments

weetabix

Lacks pigs in blankets and bread sauce

Food wise or gift wise?

Tin of milk chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Aldi
Frozn Iceland prawn ring

Findus Crispy Pancakes, micro chips, Tesco value apple pies, 12 cans of Special Brew, 2x3 litre bottle of Frosty Jack 🎄

Turkey steaks? Like Bernard Manning type?

I'm having turkey, probably with cranberry. No alcohol in Christmas day for me either

I was expecting "and a partridge in a pear tree" at the end of that list.

An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet. I'm gonna try to forget I bought it so I don't know what it is when I open it on Christmas morning.

Oh, I thought you meant as in presents

Pork.
Edited by: "deeky" 21st Dec 2017

Not as much as last year. I'd rather not have to lose it all again.

Would you like a picture of inside my fridge?

deeky6 m ago

An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet.

I got a set of heated grips for my motorbike, fitted them two weeks ago.

123thisisme2 m ago

I got a set of heated grips for my motorbike, fitted them two weeks ago.

Makes winter riding much more tolerable.

CoeK6 m ago

Makes winter riding much more tolerable.

Oh yes, got them fitted just in time for that cold snap we had.

Couple of Chris Bourke lino prints I saw in a gallery.
Edited by: "DKLS" 21st Dec 2017

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat23 m ago

Turkey steaks? Like Bernard Manning type?

No just Morrison ones i stuck em in the freezer

DKLS6 m ago

Couple of Chris Bourke lino prints I saw in a gallery.

Bit scary some of them.

Depression

123thisisme9 m ago

Bit scary some of them.

Will go well in my office with the stuffed beaver I have ordered from Canada.

I just bought a lottery ticket.
Edit: plus another one.
Edited by: "splender" 21st Dec 2017

Broken Heart!

Too much.

deeky48 m ago

An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet. I'm gonna …An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet. I'm gonna try to forget I bought it so I don't know what it is when I open it on Christmas morning.Oh, I thought you meant as in presents Pork.

You should buy yourself Forza Horizon 3.

Enjoy your pork, don't forget the apple sauce.

superspeedy12 m ago

Broken Heart!

Awwww, dunno the circumstances surrounding said broken heart but big hug nonetheless

81x 4-pk Chunky Kit-Kats, PG Tips box of 160 and 10x 4-roll Andrex for a total of £3.08 using FRESHGIFT code at Amazon Fresh.

A bill.

Andy@XCite1 h, 37 m ago

You should buy yourself Forza Horizon 3.Enjoy your pork, don't forget the …You should buy yourself Forza Horizon 3.Enjoy your pork, don't forget the apple sauce.

I already picked it up a couple weeks ago for £20. Are you on there? Pm me your handle if you are (handle? ;))

deeky2 h, 26 m ago

An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet. I'm gonna …An Xbox One S that I got in t'Tesco glitch. Not opened it yet. I'm gonna try to forget I bought it so I don't know what it is when I open it on Christmas morning.Oh, I thought you meant as in presents Pork.

I thought that to, Iwas thinking damn that Is some weird gifts to receive

Got a couple of Easter eggs left over so that will do for the chocolate part of things. Other than that whatever I can find in the freezer

lots of chocolates, biscuits, cheese and cracker, too much alcohol, party food for boxing day, will get turkey and veg at the weekend.

deeky15 m ago

I already picked it up a couple weeks ago for £20. Are you on there? Pm … I already picked it up a couple weeks ago for £20. Are you on there? Pm me your handle if you are (handle? ;))

I am on there but I've yet to buy FH3, don't think I've switched it on this year (except for an update).

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell17 m ago

Got a couple of Easter eggs left over so that will do for the chocolate …Got a couple of Easter eggs left over so that will do for the chocolate part of things. Other than that whatever I can find in the freezer

Ice?

Quite fancied a new ultra wide monitor, but lost the will to live after reading/comparing specs and reading reviews online. Sometimes too much information just isn't helpful.

32860954-GaVFP.jpg
the pub are providing the venison.
Edited by: "Wongy110" 21st Dec 2017

Segata-Sanshiro6 m ago

Ice?

Nah, it's frost free! Son has decided he only eats fish now so I got two lobsters for a tenner in lidl a few weeks back. We will probably have them. My fish repertoire is fairly limited.

Longer arms i hope.

_Rappy_1 m ago

Longer arms i hope.

I'm gonna tell rappy you're using his avatar

_Rappy_4 m ago

Longer arms i hope.

But then you'd be called fappy

deeky44 m ago

I'm gonna tell rappy you're using his avatar

Juliet Bravo let me change it cos i sent her nudes Keyword "fishfinger buttys"
Edited by: "_Rappy_" 21st Dec 2017

MSK.6 h, 9 m ago

Not as much as last year. I'd rather not have to lose it all again.Would …Not as much as last year. I'd rather not have to lose it all again.Would you like a picture of inside my fridge?

32864567-BZryL.jpg

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions