What have you spent your Tesco clubcard vouchers on this Christmas?

12 replies
Found 18th Dec 2009
Just being nosey really, how much have you earnt/ saved up and what did you decide to spend or use them on?

12 Comments

I got about £30 so spent it on some booze for xmas and few party clothes for the kids - was a nice bonus!

Original Poster

Carley;7271427

this

goldsmiths?

Original Poster

Carley;7271459

:thumbsup:

was it simple to get the vouchers and transfer them? i think most of GS stuff is overpriced anyway so wondering whether to bother or just buy xmas food.

Booked YHA Central London for the family for 2 nights betwixmas, with M.Tassauds tickets, cinema tickets, & Pizza Express vouchers.
Havent told the kids yet.

Saving them, last thing I got was a magazine subscription to papercrafts for myself, and magazine subscription to mother + baby magazine for my cousin who had just had a baby - both in september.

Nothing that takes my interest at the moment, hopefully they will start doing amazon vouchers like nectar - LOL, a girl can dream cant she!

i changed 57.50 into 230.00 of goldsmiths vouchers to go towards a watch for hubby for xmas - we're going watch shopping tomorrow
still have 24.00 in tesco vouchers which i am saving towards getting a repacement merlin pass in april

we save ours up for the year to put towards our shopping for xmas £60 we've got this year

Booked next years holiday and paid in full with clubcard , never ever use them instore thats the worst thing you can do as they are worth 4x there value in deals

got £40 in clubcard vouchers, also 20 £1 off £5 spend vouchers and a discount card so we going shopping can get about £70 worth of stuff for nothing

Banned

deanos;7273502

Booked next years holiday and paid in full with clubcard , never ever use … Booked next years holiday and paid in full with clubcard , never ever use them instore thats the worst thing you can do as they are worth 4x there value in deals

yeah - dont understand how people would just use them on a 1 for 1 basis :thinking:

csiman;7273706

yeah - dont understand how people would just use them on a 1 for 1 basis … yeah - dont understand how people would just use them on a 1 for 1 basis :thinking:

maybe because no deals appeal to them, like myself?

Banned

souljacker;7278111

maybe because no deals appeal to them, like myself?

even so, you could buy some stuff and sell it on for a lot more than the voucher values :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wuntu codes give away11
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810992
    3. A1 Travel no longer trading!11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3268

See more discussions