Found 19th Oct 2009
Have just been reading the competition threads and sitting here wondering if anyone ever wins any of them - soooo who has ever won a competition and what did you win ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Haven't won anything for a while my last win was a Comet gift card a while back for £100

Someone won £50 and another £100 from the Magazine Comps I post on here.

think its a fix ....a bit like blue peter....

I won a giant box of pickled onion Space Raiders and an Armatron from 2000AD (in about 1984!) :-D

Nothing perhaps I should enter one to stand a chance of winning.

Banned

J.Dance;6626795

Nothing perhaps I should enter one to stand a chance of winning.

i entered you for some free stuff the other week:thumbsup: :whistling:

I won some Garnier Face Wash which I received in the post on the weekend. I don't remember entering any comp for it though.

dog_cop;6626802

i entered you for some free stuff the other week:thumbsup: :whistling:

Oh kinky :oops:

Original Poster

OMG if you ate all those space raiders god help anyone within 100 yards

Banned

J.Dance;6626816

Oh kinky :oops:

yeah tenna lady and stuff:santa:

.............also won the Amazon Customer vote 2 Christmas' ago - got myself a PS3 for £69 :thumbsup:

(not sure how many folks will remember that now - it was pretty exciting for a few days!)

Thread is here - ]http//ww…=12

dog_cop;6626824

yeah tenna lady and stuff:santa:

Hey Xmas come early for me, thanks for that just finished smoking the last box of tenna lady you had sent to me :-D

I also won a Mars football and rugby ball...but the comp was fixed so you entered till you won. My dog loves them.

Banned

J.Dance;6626847

Hey Xmas come early for me, thanks for that just finished smoking the … Hey Xmas come early for me, thanks for that just finished smoking the last box of tenna lady you had sent to me :-D

extra large this year :w00t:

wantonofthose;6626818

OMG if you ate all those space raiders god help anyone within 100 yards … OMG if you ate all those space raiders god help anyone within 100 yards

48 packs baby! I was only 10 at the time - me and my mates thought it was the best thing ever - it was like having our own coner shop! :w00t: :-D

dog_cop;6626850

extra large this year :w00t:

Shame they don't come in ribbed for her pleasure :whistling:

tenner zavvi voucher on ere and a usb memory stick

Banned

wantonofthose;6626818

OMG if you ate all those space raiders god help anyone within 100 yards … OMG if you ate all those space raiders god help anyone within 100 yards

funky shoes :-)

Original Poster

You can actually buy these shoes but I can't remember which website I found them on !!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56552
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle67
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions