Groups

WHAT HAVE YOU WON???

Have you ever won any comp's or alike? And if so what?

22 Comments

3 yrs ago won a 10 day trip to USA incorporating LA, Vegas and San Fransisco for me and the wife.

Unfortunately I don't seem to have much luck with competitions. My daughter entered a competition and was selected to attend the Queens birthday party at Buckingham Palace a couple of years ago.
    Great time was had by all.
    Very Special memories !!

Original Poster

k2nwo;7317800

3 yrs ago won a 10 day trip to USA incorporating LA, Vegas and San … 3 yrs ago won a 10 day trip to USA incorporating LA, Vegas and San Fransisco for me and the wife.

wow! nice

Original Poster

lufc246;7317806

Unfortunately I don't seem to have much luck with competitions. My … Unfortunately I don't seem to have much luck with competitions. My daughter entered a competition and was selected to attend the Queens birthday party at Buckingham Palace a couple of years ago. Great time was had by all.Very Special memories !!

That sort of thing carnt be brought either. I gess :thumbsup:

k2nwo;7317800

3 yrs ago won a 10 day trip to USA incorporating LA, Vegas and San … 3 yrs ago won a 10 day trip to USA incorporating LA, Vegas and San Fransisco for me and the wife.

you think winning a trip to america is a good thing? :?

Holiday to Cuba, holiday to Hong Kong and Thailand, Sony TV and surround sound, TV, washing machine, fridge, computer & just this week I received the Shortlist prize of the Logitech Christmas stocking.... training session with Ashley Cole & another one with Michael Owen, the Royal Box for a Charity Shownight in London... tickets to all sorts.. if you don't enter, you're not likely to win!!

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;7317854

Holiday to Cuba, holiday to Hong Kong and Thailand, Sony TV and surround … Holiday to Cuba, holiday to Hong Kong and Thailand, Sony TV and surround sound, TV, washing machine, fridge, computer & just this week I received the Shortlist prize of the Logitech Christmas stocking.... training session with Ashley Cole & another one with Michael Owen, the Royal Box for a Charity Shownight in London... tickets to all sorts.. if you don't enter, you're not likely to win!!

really!!? you won all that.
    I guess that was my main reason for this post, to find out if it is acctually worth entering in to any.
    But whenever i see them i just think of the daft 'TV MAG' scratch cards what everyone (apart from the person who is going to say otherwise later on) that are obiousley a rip off.

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;7317854

Holiday to Cuba, holiday to Hong Kong and Thailand, Sony TV and surround … Holiday to Cuba, holiday to Hong Kong and Thailand, Sony TV and surround sound, TV, washing machine, fridge, computer & just this week I received the Shortlist prize of the Logitech Christmas stocking.... training session with Ashley Cole & another one with Michael Owen, the Royal Box for a Charity Shownight in London... tickets to all sorts.. if you don't enter, you're not likely to win!!

BTW it sounds like your not far off from have having won everything to furnish a house with.
    lol:thumbsup:

KrispiiDuck;7317854

No wonder I never win anything ..... you've bagged the lot! :w00t:

£50 Amazon vouchers from the HUKD short film competition, yay! 25 prizes and only 26 entrants. Including one opportunist that filmed a paper just to enter.

MikeL;7317899

No wonder I never win anything ..... you've bagged the lot! :w00t:

Harsh that's some of my good stuff over a number of years. The prizes seem harder to come by these days, but my wins seem to be fewer and further between but generally speaking much better prizes, for example the MacBook Air Laptop from T-Mobile and a profit of several hundred pounds on the Magnum promo.... same old though, it's an odds game, the more you do, the greater your chance of winning! So keep going!!

I've done 8 TV quiz shows including Weakest Link, Catchphrase and Big Break, so far won some cash and a holiday to Tunisia, plus Virgo's No Dad waistcoat lmao !!!!!!

Got a call couple of days ago to say I had won a helicopter trip for 4 around the Forth Road bridge and rail bridge. Won it on Forth One Radios 12 days of Christmas comp.

Click link for tour details.

]http//ww…D=1

Been entering comps for 2 years now...not won a bean as yet...

Won a trip to Euro Disney the year it opened -that was a few years ago now. Last year won a few comps on local radio station including trip to Ibiza to see Fratellis, trip to Edinburgh to see Razorlight, tickets for the Leeds festival and an MP3 player with £350 worth of HMV vouchers plus a few CDs here and there. Unfortunately said radio station is now national and not local and haven't won a bean this year!!!

gaanja;7320023

Been entering comps for 2 years now...not won a bean as yet...

And all that while I thought I was the only one. :oops:

My luck is so bad, if I enter a competition alone, I will still not win it :cry:

Won a DS on a stacker machine.

Traded it towards a PSP of course.:thumbsup:

KOGONAI;7323573

My luck is so bad, if I enter a competition alone, I will still not win … My luck is so bad, if I enter a competition alone, I will still not win it :cry:

KrispiiDuck;7318153

Harsh that's some of my good stuff over a number of years. The prizes … Harsh that's some of my good stuff over a number of years. The prizes seem harder to come by these days, but my wins seem to be fewer and further between but generally speaking much better prizes, for example the MacBook Air Laptop from T-Mobile and a profit of several hundred pounds on the Magnum promo.... same old though, it's an odds game, the more you do, the greater your chance of winning! So keep going!!

Got any tips? you must spam websites with a million Email accounts or something?
    I never win a crumb on any competition, even if i was the only entrant.
    I really do have bad luck.

Only thing i've won is air, but seems to be plenty of that going about

Original Poster

HEY! i can now add to this thread as i have won a zavi voucher on HUKD!!!!!!!
    Merry XMAS btw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Advanced Search11
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 1178
      4. Boxes for moving house?99

See more discussions