Groups
    EXPIRED

What have you won from the HUKD's Competition Posts?

Just wondering if anyone has won anything from completions they've entered via the competitions thread on this site
    A couple of weeks back I was the lucky runner up on a Spar completion, first prize being a BBQ but I bagged myself an M&M party pack (consisting of three share size bags of M&Ms, two M&Ms bowls, some Brazil flags, buntin and whistles and a Brazilian music CD.
    Still waiting for a bigger win!
    What has everyone else won (or not won as the case may be)?

17 Comments

I won a girlfriend once, she just didn't know it!

I won DVD about a year ago lol

£2 voucher for Amazon which I forgot to use ...

Don't get me on competitions - When were they a Deal ! Just clog up your daily email . HUKD must think they are worth it as every time I post a suggestion -Have an "entered" button for comps instead of "hot " or "cold" -it is mysteriously removed ?? without explanation or the courtesy of an explanation . Meanwhile I dare say "Dickinsons real deals " comp will continue to clog up our email of "Top Deals " when its not a deal at all !!- Very Sad

A weekend in Gleneagles...

rogparki

Don't get me on competitions - When were they a Deal ! Just clog up your … Don't get me on competitions - When were they a Deal ! Just clog up your daily email . HUKD must think they are worth it as every time I post a suggestion -Have an "entered" button for comps instead of "hot " or "cold" -it is mysteriously removed ?? without explanation or the courtesy of an explanation . Meanwhile I dare say "Dickinsons real deals " comp will continue to clog up our email of "Top Deals " when its not a deal at all !!- Very Sad

LOL making me giggle you , thats a belter idea "Entered" I used this site for ages without knowing how to filter comps out so was getting annoyed seeing the same people spamming out comps every day like they get paid for helping to harvest details or something. Entered

I'm sure out of the 1 million HUKD members ,some will have won - but is it really worth all the spam emails , Phone calls etc on the minute chance of winning ?
    Edited by: "rogparki" 20th Jul 2014

£500 intu vouchers, ipad air so far

rochey2

£500 intu vouchers, ipad air so far

Wow, lucky you. Do you enter often?

hocka

Wow, lucky you. Do you enter often?

every day i enter or try to if i can. its more like a hobbie tbh i dont expect to win anything at all it just a nice surprise when you do. and the comp posters do alot of hardwork

rochey2

every day i enter or try to if i can. its more like a hobbie tbh i dont … every day i enter or try to if i can. its more like a hobbie tbh i dont expect to win anything at all it just a nice surprise when you do. and the comp posters do alot of hardwork

Wow you must get loads of spam. And the strange thing is you must go through it every day looking for the results.

Good on you for winning, seriously, well done. And, as a hobby I can see where you are coming from so maybe it is not so bad as it first seems as you have got a return on your time as an investment.

win about a prize a month. Mostly "small change" prizes e.g books, toiletries, low value vouchers but have won a holiday, ipad air etc which makes 100ish entries most days actually worth it!. Nicely fills an hour before it's decent to get out of bed in the mornings (& beats an early start on the ironing!). Everything won so far has been from a prize draw...I often wonder if the "instant win" type of comps are worth bothering with??
    & as for the spam...yes LOADS (despite tryong to be careful with the tick boxes) but setting up one gmail address for that specific purpose makes it quick scan down a very long inbox list for the magic word "congratulations"!

Original Poster

I've set up a new email just for competitions so my regular email isn't filled with spam all the time (but I still check this email daily just incase..).

I was lucky enough to win an iPad Mini on the flamedeers the Christmas just gone so that was well worth the wait

just found out i won a bbq worth £100

Original Poster

rochey2

just found out i won a bbq worth £100

Nice going! Was it the Ferrari one?

Nothing, ever, no flamedeers, not a sausage, never mind the BBQ to cook it on...nada....and it's my birthday today...yay!

iCoxyyyy

Nice going! Was it the Ferrari one?

nope a nisa comp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal34
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions