Groups

what hd cable do i need for xbox 360 hd addon

Hi i will be buying a hd add on for my 360 but the problem is i dont know what lead i need so dvds can play in 1080.

does anyone own one of these drives?

i want to also use it to play games in hd so if there is a cable that can do 1080 in games and dvd hd films then that would be good

thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

by the way i have the core version,dont think that will accept a hdmi lead?!

don't think core's have hdmi sockets. i think its only premium and elite, maybe arcade aswell actually

old post but you need either the component or vga cable, depending on which your TV will accept.

All you do is plug the hd player in and it will work with whatever you got now. No other cables required.

deathtrap3000;1588036

All you do is plug the hd player in and it will work with whatever you … All you do is plug the hd player in and it will work with whatever you got now. No other cables required.

But if they are using scart or composite now then adding a HD drive and not using HD cables will be pointless, they may as well just watch a normal DVD.

Deleted User Name 3;1591513

But if they are using scart or composite now then adding a HD drive and … But if they are using scart or composite now then adding a HD drive and not using HD cables will be pointless, they may as well just watch a normal DVD.

Spot on...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1013
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions