Groups

what headlight bulb for my vectra do i need?

Hi im not very good at these things but my bolb has gone on my vectra and so is just showing as a side light,does anyone know what one i need,its a vectra 1.8,s reg

thanks

11 Comments

Click on this link and enter the registration details. It should tell you which ones you'll need.
    halfords.com/web…_-1

Best to take the old one out and take it to a car accessory shop with you so you get the right one to change it your going to have to take the old one out anyway.

Take it out, go to a shop that sells car bulbs. Pay your money, they will give you the one you need.

Original Poster

i tried getting it out but cant lol,its a right sod

strobez1977;5909969

i tried getting it out but cant lol,its a right sod

So how are you going to put the new one in? :?

thesaint;5909981

Exactly?

Original Poster

thesaint;5909981

with great force!! :P

mate, if you actually drive your car to halfords, they will get someone to come and take a look at it! Not sure if they will charge you doubt it but its worth a shot mates done it before! Hope i helped you out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

The thing is on my car it's showing lights fine apart from the front right which is on but only showing the side light, does this mean just the bulb needs changing??

strobez1977;5911177

The thing is on my car it's showing lights fine apart from the front … The thing is on my car it's showing lights fine apart from the front right which is on but only showing the side light, does this mean just the bulb needs changing??

99% yes.

Just take the bulb out and change it. If it isn't that, then come back to the thread.

Banned

brilliant site. two front headlight bulbs cost me £2.78 delivered from here. Halfords wanted £7.50 each!

consumabulbs.com/

easy to find bulb type too on site.

consumabulbs.com/fil…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions