caravaning in this country? or abroad?
    pro's and cons?
    price of the euro!!!
    language!!
    upset tummy!?
    kids??
    long distance's in the car/plane?

14 Comments

hmmm i wanna go snowboarding in canada again!
    but will prob go somewhere hot like turkey on my lonesome this year

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1969787

I WISH THAT I WAS ACTIVE ENOUGH FOR SNOWBOARDING, BUT I LIKE TO LAY IN … I WISH THAT I WAS ACTIVE ENOUGH FOR SNOWBOARDING, BUT I LIKE TO LAY IN THE SUNSHINE AND READ A BOOK:)

u get a tan on the slopes. what books? your not a i'll just lay by this pool for 8 hours then have a drink and not go anywhere" person are ya?

back garden on sunny days then - sorted

Original Poster

yeah thats me in a nut shell he he

Original Poster

chesso;1969811

yeah when the kids are at school, he he. otherwise they jump on me and … yeah when the kids are at school, he he. otherwise they jump on me and each other!! no peace:x

as it happens

aww thats so damned borin. last year when i went on holiday on my own (love it) i did something new everyday, paragliding, mountain climbing, jetski, jeep safari, microlighting, hired a speedboat etc was just amazing!

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1969852

aww thats so damned borin. last year when i went on holiday on my own … aww thats so damned borin. last year when i went on holiday on my own (love it) i did something new everyday, paragliding, mountain climbing, jetski, jeep safari, microlighting, hired a speedboat etc was just amazing!

wow!! you must be super healthy!!:thumbsup: i do like to explore and sightsee, learn about history and stuff but all that energetic stuff makes me bit scared. my daughter loves all that type of stuff!! maybe if i were young again;-)

well how young are ya? actually im quite unfit now. let myself go the last year =(

As a child, I have fond memories of caravan holidays in this country mainly in Wales/Devon etc.
    I thought I was missing out not going to Spain, like all my school friends, little did I know then that they were stuck in some rubbish kids club in Benidorm!

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1969882

well how young are ya? actually im quite unfit now. let myself go the … well how young are ya? actually im quite unfit now. let myself go the last year =(

old enough to remember the 80's and young enough to go dance classes:p

mishmc81;1969889

As a child, I have fond memories of caravan holidays in this country … As a child, I have fond memories of caravan holidays in this country mainly in Wales/Devon etc. I thought I was missing out not going to Spain, like all my school friends, little did I know then that they were stuck in some rubbish kids club in Benidorm!

lol. i went to devon cliffs so much when i was a lil kid. my mum just loved the haven holidays!

Im going Turkey 3rd may
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions