What horse and why? on national...

23 replies
Found 9th Apr 2011
I've put 2.50 EW on ornais, boylessport pay 1-5th, and ornais is 100-1, finished top 5 in last 7 races... Pays £50 2-5th! Be silly not too

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

no previous experience in national so i would rule your selection out

mine never get anywhere but always a good laugh! A horse I chose came second once

Never bother with it as possibly after the palio it's the cruelest horse race in Europe. That said i do bet on other horse races & greyhounds so kind of the pot calling the kettle black i suppose

ive done,what a friend,hello bud and niche market

what a friend no expierience here but i like look of its form

Original Poster

Bring it onnn. lol

Original Poster

Jesus christ. lol

ops horse falls at 5th fence

well done any winners

Yay, I've won the works sweepstake.

1st and 4th

Ive won the sweep in the pub.
Couldnt remember buying one until I seen the slip in my pocket this morning..

RESULT

I was trying to back the winner on Paddypower but their site was slow and it wouldn't let me complete the bet! I was trying from 330pm as well!!

a tad gutted!

£10 at 14/1 on the winner for me

I've put 2.50 EW on ornais, boylessport pay 1-5th, and ornais is 100-1, … I've put 2.50 EW on ornais, boylessport pay 1-5th, and ornais is 100-1, finished top 5 in last 7 races... Pays £50 2-5th! Be silly not too

Glue factory.
Edited by: "jah128" 9th Apr 2011

Original Poster

jah128

Glue factory.

Yeah I heard about that! Bad times.

You call me the Grimreaper. I had his name down..

so who won the 1st 2nd and 3rd? i bet on carruthers 66/1 , any luck?

Banned

4.15 Aintree
1st 10 Ballabriggs (IRE) 14-1
2nd 18 Oscar Time (IRE) 14-1
3rd 1 Don't Push It (IRE) 9-1
4th 24 State of Play 28-1
Tote Win £14.50
Pl £3.80, £3.50, £3.90, £7.30
EX £225.30
SF £181.25
Tricast £1934.42
Winning Trainer D McCain Jnr
Winning Jockey J M Maguire
Distances 2 1/4l, 12l, 2l
The Midnight Club 15-2 fav
40 ran
Weighed In

After the death of two more horses this race should now but either banned or made easier. Thought we were supposed to be a nation of animal lovers. Obviously not

Not forgetting the jockeys who put their lives on the line everytime
they go down to post flat and national hunt.
freebetting.co.uk/pet…ma/
Edited by: "Dellboy2" 13th Apr 2011

Banned

darren9030

After the death of two more horses this race should now but either banned … After the death of two more horses this race should now but either banned or made easier. Thought we were supposed to be a nation of animal lovers. Obviously not

why just this race if you feel like that?

colinsunderland

why just this race if you feel like that?

Because other races are not so harsh on the horse. The fences at Aintree are too severe in my opinion.

Because other races are not so harsh on the horse. The fences at Aintree … Because other races are not so harsh on the horse. The fences at Aintree are too severe in my opinion.

Apparently, since they've made some of the fences easier, MORE horses have died, supposedly because they are approaching them at a quicker pace.

Banned

darren9030

Because other races are not so harsh on the horse. The fences at Aintree … Because other races are not so harsh on the horse. The fences at Aintree are too severe in my opinion.

yet more horses die throughout the year than they do at aintree.
As pompeycurry says people insisting the fences be made lower/safer has resulted in them becoming more dangerous as they are took much faster than before.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions