Groups

What I miss this time?

Just got in from my hols. and off to bed in mo as I'm knackered, just wanted to say Hi all - missed ya, but what else have I missed in the last few weeks?

35 Comments

buy me some whiskey and i'll tell you all.

Original Poster

Why didn't you ask me before I left Espanol??!! Go on, tell me any way - pretty please x x

Well i'm unsuspended,

Midlandscomic's is pregnant with Syzables baby and is keeping it.

Emasu stole a helicopter.

DDTA got arrested for using fake ID to get into the HUKD pub.

All normal on a day on here right?

Original Poster

t0mm;2638988

Well i'm unsuspended, Midlandscomic's is pregnant with Syzables baby and … Well i'm unsuspended, Midlandscomic's is pregnant with Syzables baby and is keeping it.Emasu stole a helicopter.DDTA got arrested for using fake ID to get into the HUKD pub.All normal on a day on here right?

lol:giggle: oh too true x

t0mm;2638988

Midlandscomic's is pregnant with Syzables baby and is keeping it.

Ssshh...we weren't gonna announce it yet.

Hannah...whatever you do though, don't start a congratulations thread for me (or for anyone else for the matter) :whistling:

yeh good point mc lol

50% of the good people went to the naughty step in here...

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2639004

50% of the good people went to the naughty step in here...

Ooh, tell me more:-D

twinks;2639008

Hi Hannah, well far too much to mention just now, but...no … Hi Hannah, well far too much to mention just now, but...no [SIZE=1]congratulations[/SIZE]threads are allowed and no [SIZE=1]welcome back[/SIZE]threads are allowed of you've been suspended etcdlm got unsuspended and suspended again the next daycheerleader got suspended for a day and we're still appealing that decision..hopefully soon she'll get a full amnesty odb got suspendederm and me next for talking about suspenders lolhope you had a good holiday :-D

JD's still banned.:x:x:x

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2638996

Ssshh...we weren't gonna announce it yet. Hannah...whatever you do … Ssshh...we weren't gonna announce it yet. Hannah...whatever you do though, don't start a congratulations thread for me (or for anyone else for the matter) :whistling:

twinks;2639008

Hi Hannah, well far too much to mention just now, but...no … Hi Hannah, well far too much to mention just now, but...no [SIZE="1"]congratulations[/SIZE]threads are allowed and no [SIZE="1"]welcome back[/SIZE]threads are allowed of you've been suspended etcdlm got unsuspended and suspended again the next daycheerleader got suspended for a day and we're still appealing that decision..hopefully soon she'll get a full amnesty odb got suspendederm and me next for talking about suspenders lolhope you had a good holiday :-D

Oh christ - things have been going on!

Original Poster

twinks;2639008

hope you had a good holiday :-D

I did thanks hun - fab x

Original Poster

So, really, no congrats allowed - or suspension???

dont dare speak the truth or that amounts to trouble as well...you have to lie!!!! and lie about lying.... hmmm

Banned

i got it just before my birthday july 1 lol

but im back
    that why thead got stopped thanks for telling me

Original Poster

twinks;2639032

yeah good point..[SIZE="6"]jd is still banned[/SIZE]:xand im having a bad … yeah good point..[SIZE="6"]jd is still banned[/SIZE]:xand im having a bad hair day :?will get back to you with more lateroh yeah prissy is still tarting with all the men, ive locked her in a cupboard for an hour or two, so grab em while you can, the men that is

lol. Best not go to bed yet then - don't wanna miss out!!:whistling:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2639041

dont dare speak the truth or that amounts to trouble as well...you have … dont dare speak the truth or that amounts to trouble as well...you have to lie!!!! and lie about lying.... hmmm

I see. Well I had a rubbish hol... good start??

hannah19790;2639057

I see. Well I had a rubbish hol... good start??

for authenticity...your name needs to begin with B and end with a 1....can't say the members name, i'll be done for bullying!!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Why have congratulation threads been banned?[/COLOR]

twinks;2639063

oh yes, dont tell the truth i forgot that one, thats not allowed, bella … oh yes, dont tell the truth i forgot that one, thats not allowed, bella explains it well :roll:erm yellow/gdg and i think edjaned all got suspenders too for a day erm theres been lots and lots just as well you were on your hols hun

you forgot me twinks..i had to sit on the naughty step 2!

twinks;2639116

it was your fault :pi didnt hun, how could i, but i thought you tell the … it was your fault :pi didnt hun, how could i, but i thought you tell the story so, well, well and as you were here i didnt want to steal your explanation of the dont tell the truth then lie about telling the truth but dont lie about lying erm thingy , you see it just doesnt come out the right way from me :?

It all gets so complicated...anyway i better get to bed. I have to be up at 5am for the stock market opening!

forget all that ............ holiday pic's

owlass;2639206

forget all that ............ holiday pic's

lol. Nothing changes.:roll:

twinks

it was your fault

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]What did I do? [/COLOR]

twinks;2639241

bless ya ;-) nothing hun xxxx just playing :?

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Just checking! Became a solar flare just in time - thanks for noticing![/COLOR]

welcome back hannah,

Welcome back, trust you had a good hol :thumbsup:

Welcome back & hope you had a great Holiday

Original Poster

kippy;2639448

welcome back hannah,

suze;2639526

Welcome back, trust you had a good hol :thumbsup:

snowtiger;2639546

Welcome back & hope you had a great Holiday

Thanks guys - really great time, ta. And I won't congratulate Kippy and Suze on there recent 8000 and 16000 !! lol x

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2639211

lol. Nothing changes.:roll:

Just what I was thinking!!

Original Poster

lumoruk;2639174

You can congratulate people in the congratulations thread only

What congratulation thread? OMG, I new I shouldn't of left you guys!! :w00t:

Banned

Hey Hannah welcome back did you enjoy your trip ?

welcome back - sorry hols didnt go too well

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;2639652

Hey Hannah welcome back did you enjoy your trip ?

Thanks hun, yes very much ta x

Original Poster

octobergirl;2639672

welcome back - sorry hols didnt go too well

Thanks hun, Sorry 2 confuse - hol was great I was just trying out the 'lying' thing Bella was talking about earlier x

Banned

hannah19790;2639748

Thanks hun, Sorry 2 confuse - hol was great I was just trying out the … Thanks hun, Sorry 2 confuse - hol was great I was just trying out the 'lying' thing Bella was talking about earlier x

**A sigh of relief**
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions