Groups

What I think of you...

I'm bored.

There are a lot of people on here and sometimes I don't think people get the recognition they deserve. I'm not going to delude myself with thoughts that you all care about what I think of you, but I thought it might pass some time...

So...post if you want to know what I think of you! (Pretty much post if you want an ego boost...unless I don't know you, then I will try my best!)

This will NOT get nasty.

180 Comments

Banned

errr your weird .. that sort of thing ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;4287968

errr your weird .. that sort of thing ?

Well if you're going to be mean to me...

I like your posts because I think you have quite a dry sense of humour. I bet you're just miserable most of the time really, but I will say it's humour anyway :p. You have lovely blue eyes and you're a little bit naughty.

Me. I demand character assassination!! lol

hello :-D

go on then you dont know me so give it a go, be gentle tho

angelfairee;4287991

Well if you're going to be mean to me...I like your posts because I think … Well if you're going to be mean to me...I like your posts because I think you have quite a dry sense of humour. I bet you're just miserable most of the time really, but I will say it's humour anyway :p. You have lovely blue eyes and you're a little bit naughty.

how do you know his eyes are blue?? have you seen pics????

Banned

angelfairee;4287991

Well if you're going to be mean to me...I like your posts because I think … Well if you're going to be mean to me...I like your posts because I think you have quite a dry sense of humour. I bet you're just miserable most of the time really, but I will say it's humour anyway :p. You have lovely blue eyes and you're a little bit naughty.

actually I am not miserable any of the time, I was untill I got dumped and now I am ultra happy :w00t:

me???

hello AF..... love ya no matter what you think of me :-D

Banned

bellabonkers;4288011

yes she has :w00t:

Ooh, are we being profiled ?

Original Poster

mbgringo;4287996

Me. I demand character assassination!! lol

ding;4288004

go on then you dont know me so give it a go, be gentle tho

I don't really know you two very well, but you're both familiar to me as posters if you know what I mean.

Mbgringo I think you're generally quite a pleasant person, get on with everyone here and stay out of the way. I think I've also seen you offer out some good advice too.

Ding I'm pretty sure I've seen you commenting on peoples pics and you always have something nice to say, so :thumbsup: PS. perv

bellabonkers;4288011

We had a chance encounter in an alleyway.

What do you think of me?

Banned

choc1969;4288037

yeah your a stalker:whistling:

Banned

vengod;4288063

What do you think of me?

odd

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4288002

hello :-D

You know I think you're awesome! Been there for me recently and I really appreciate it, hope I have been of some assistance to you as well! Gorgeous and modest too. Always have something to talk about and never any negativity from you. Such a lovely person.

dog_cop;4288067

odd

Nice...

Cheers.

Banned

starsparkle2311;4288088

I'm being ignored, booooohahahahhhahooooo:oops:Not to worry:-D

your insecure :w00t:

I like this thread .. who`s next on Dr DC`s couch

starsparkle2311;4288088

I'm being ignored, booooohahahahhhahooooo:oops:Not to worry:-D

Canny.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4288014

I'm lovely, surely you didn't need to start a thread to know that?:)

You've obviously done your own, so you don't need me!

edjaned;4288032

me???

You lady, are lovely. I think that you really need to realise that for yourself though. You're gorgeous and really sweet and it frustrates me that you won't accept it! Haha. You obviously care a lot about your family and you are one of the most genuine people on here. :friends:

lyndsbowes;4288033

hello AF..... love ya no matter what you think of me :-D

My gorgeous partner in crime (fighting)! I want you to remember everything I said to you last night (can you do that or were you too drunk?! :giggle:) You are stunning, one of the most caring people I've ever had the joy of knowing and you deserve all the best in your life. You always put other people first, really selfless. Loving you xx

dog_cop;4288064

yeah your a stalker:whistling:

are you looking for one ? ;-)

Dont think ive ever wrote in one of your threads before so this will of been our first meeting. Hi angelfairee ;-)

Original Poster

choc1969;4288037

Gorgeous, confident lady with an awesome attitude. You obviously know what you want from life and you're not going to stop until you get it. Very clever with a good sense of humour and witty as well.

acecatcher3;4288056

omg what have u done loooooooooooooool

Would you like a go?

Banned

choc1969;4288112

are you looking for one ? ;-)

you wouldnt be the first :?

angelfairee;4288124

Gorgeous, confident lady with an awesome attitude. You obviously know … Gorgeous, confident lady with an awesome attitude. You obviously know what you want from life and you're not going to stop until you get it. Very clever with a good sense of humour and witty as well.

spot on........now I'm scared :w00t:

Original Poster

vengod;4288063

What do you think of me?

I'm sure you're a very nice person...but I don't think I've noticed you around much! Your avatar grosses me out :-D

Hello !!!! :-D

dog_cop;4288133

you wouldnt be the first :?

still waiting for my nuddy gun pic :whistling:

angelfairee;4288062

I don't really know you two very well, but you're both familiar to me as … I don't really know you two very well, but you're both familiar to me as posters if you know what I mean.Ding I'm pretty sure I've seen you commenting on peoples pics and you always have something nice to say, so :thumbsup: PS. perv :pWe had a chance encounter in an alleyway.

thanks for that, i think ?:thinking: , im not really a perv tho i just like to keep the old ladies happy:whistling:

Original Poster

stevey_p7;4288122

Dont think ive ever wrote in one of your threads before so this will of … Dont think ive ever wrote in one of your threads before so this will of been our first meeting. Hi angelfairee ;-)

Hello I like you already!

choc1969;4288137

spot on........now I'm scared :w00t:

;-)

Banned

angelfairee;4288139

I'm sure you're a very nice person...but I don't think I've noticed you … I'm sure you're a very nice person...but I don't think I've noticed you around much! Your avatar grosses me out :-D

I think I him/her at "ODD" ..Next!!!

I would say do me, but I still think you're in a grump cos I said your avvy was an old man...?

Banned

suze;4288143

social butterfly ... drinks too much and talks for england :thumbsup:

angelfairee;4288111

You've obviously done your own, so you don't need me!You lady, are … You've obviously done your own, so you don't need me!You lady, are lovely. I think that you really need to realise that for yourself though. You're gorgeous and really sweet and it frustrates me that you won't accept it! Haha. You obviously care a lot about your family and you are one of the most genuine people on here. :friends:My gorgeous partner in crime (fighting)! I want you to remember everything I said to you last night (can you do that or were you too drunk?! :giggle:) You are stunning, one of the most caring people I've ever had the joy of knowing and you deserve all the best in your life. You always put other people first, really selfless. Loving you xx

awwww sweetie :friends: you'll have me in tears in a min lol..... yeah i can remember, even tho i was very drunk :oops:
    loving you too..... gorgeous and yet such a lovely person..... you deserve a lot and thx for our msn chats xxx

Original Poster

suze;4288143

Hey Suze! I have to say for one of the well known members on here, I don't know a lot about you! I think you posted a lot more when I first joined but then again I never really followed misc then. From what I know about you, you're very friendly and very well liked on here, so I think that's a credit to you really!

dog_cop;4288149

I think I him/her at "ODD" ..Next!!!

Bully!

dog_cop;4288161

social butterfly ... drinks too much and talks for england :thumbsup:

Oh dear, you may have hit the nail on the head...............I'm sat here with a bottle of white !! :whistling:

angelfairee;4288078

You know I think you're awesome! Been there for me recently and I really … You know I think you're awesome! Been there for me recently and I really appreciate it, hope I have been of some assistance to you as well! Gorgeous and modest too. Always have something to talk about and never any negativity from you. Such a lovely person.

awwww thanxx :oops:

you're so lovely yourself & dont you ever forget that or believe otherwise :friends:

Banned

suze;4288169

Oh dear, you may have hit the nail on the head...............I'm sat here … Oh dear, you may have hit the nail on the head...............I'm sat here with a bottle of white !! :whistling:

see Dr Dc is the seer of all :whistling:

Hahaha this thread made me chuckle AF.
    Do me do me do me

Please do me!

grex9101;4288150

I would say do me, but I still think you're in a grump cos I said your … I would say do me, but I still think you're in a grump cos I said your avvy was an old man...?

old man? wash your mouth out its "Quincy ME"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions