What If We Were All Dillusional?

11 replies
Found 17th Sep 2009
I was just thinking, what would this site be like if we were all as dillusional as certain young members on here?

I propose a not-so-scientific experiment -

Create your own thread about some dillusion or other (maybe you are currently filming the next Transformers movie, or you are about to have a try out for Manchester United, or you earn over 300k after tax), and let us all know how it's going, See if you can follow it through, giving 'serious' answers to your delusions no matter what other people post in there who might not believe you.

Post a link to your new thread inside this one if you want, and I can add it to the OP so other people can find them.

Serious brah.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

Two of those three 'examples' applies to one member... funny that

Original Poster

gsettle24;6314512

Two of those three 'examples' applies to one member... funny that

Not really, as there are only really two dillusional members.

Banned

Babbabooey;6314517

Not really, as there are only really two dillusional members.

lmao, am i one?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6314550

no I would say there are far far more than 2... the rest of them are … no I would say there are far far more than 2... the rest of them are being serious with their lies....thats the difference

You don't think they are being serious? Unfortunately I reckon they are.

I was just thinking some people are "obsessed" with other members.

jellybaby22;6314628

no I think they do it because of the reaction they get from the people … no I think they do it because of the reaction they get from the people who think they are serious....thats what makes it so funny+1

It's not funny ... people like they could be danger to the others in the real life. If they lying in the real life as well as they do on here then they need some serious help. Compulsive lying is a serious thing

I know everyones different but I used to find some of the 'delusional posts' as you call them really funny. These days with so many members shouting troll as soon as certain members post anything has IMO made them less fun. Just my opinion.

Banned

the said threads have become repetitive and boring now, think time out and work on new material is needed

sassie;6314867

the said threads have become repetitive and boring now, think time out … the said threads have become repetitive and boring now, think time out and work on new material is needed

+1

I used to laugh at them, but now I just think, oh what a ****... lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21110
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642
    3. Add one, leave one game54415456
    4. word association Game74244930

See more discussions