Groups

What if you found out that your other half...

...was born the opposite sex and had a sex change operation, what would you say or do, would you still love him/her?

24 Comments

of course I would....

even if they had one leg too!

some very strange questions tonight!

wouldn't matter to me what gender/culture/body shape/anything else they were, so long as I loved em.

She has, I do. Even if she lost her other leg too

Do whatever your heart says. You'll make the right decision - don't worry...

yeh you love the person for who they are now and not what they were

As long as they didn't find out that I was as well, its all gravy

commit suicide

that said, surely you'd find out a little more about someone before marryin ?

mbgringo;5530858

As long as they didn't find out that I was as well, its all gravy

lol @ "its all gravy" gosh I hear that term plenty lots at home too!

wulshaz;5530851

yeh you love the person for who they are now and not what they were

A liar?:?

hibees;5530919

everyone tells lies... it's their reasons and intentions in doing so that are important.

Has this been brought up because of the program last night of the transsexual beauty contest? Some of them Girls/Blokes were stunning and some were so obvious.

I do agree though with ClarityofMind on this one, but it'd be a massive shock though, wouldn't it!! :w00t: :oops:

ClarityofMind;5530944

everyone tells lies... it's their reasons and intentions in doing so that … everyone tells lies... it's their reasons and intentions in doing so that are important.

true but thats quite a biggy

hibees;5530972

true but thats quite a biggy

Can imagine they'd maybe find it hard to trust and might not wanna tell... I'd understand it.

stefor;5530971

Has this been brought up because of the program last night of the … Has this been brought up because of the program last night of the transsexual beauty contest? Some of them Girls/Blokes were stunning and some were so obvious.I do agree though with ClarityofMind on this one, but it'd be a massive shock though, wouldn't it!! :w00t: :oops:

oh huge shock lol

but only really if you love a person for what they look like or are...

personally I'd still have been with my hubby even if he was a different species! lol

Maybe its not such a scary idea for women as it is for men.

ClarityofMind;5530984

Can imagine they'd maybe find it hard to trust and might not wanna … Can imagine they'd maybe find it hard to trust and might not wanna tell... I'd understand it.

Hard to say how how you'd react, but you'd hope they would tell you before the nuptuals
    What if you wanted kids?

hibees;5531055

What if you wanted kids?

Steal a few.

...was born the opposite sex and had a sex change operation, what would … ...was born the opposite sex and had a sex change operation, what would you say or do, would you still love him/her?

Leave them, and find a real man.

hibees;5531055

Hard to say how how you'd react, but you'd hope they would tell you … Hard to say how how you'd react, but you'd hope they would tell you before the nuptualsWhat if you wanted kids?

I've always liked kiddies... could never eat a whole one though. :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;5531175

I've always liked kiddies... could never eat a whole one though. … I've always liked kiddies... could never eat a whole one though. :thumbsup:

Boiled or grilled?

What a horrible thought:shock:

hibees;5531212

Boiled or grilled?What a horrible thought:shock:

a joke is better if ya dont kill the thing to death lol

Its an interesting question. But TBH I couldn't imagine not having the OH in my life and wouldn't want it that way either. So i would say i would be shocked of course, but at the end of the day doesn't make much difference to me :P

ClarityofMind;5531224

a joke is better if ya dont kill the thing to death lol

fair enoughsky

shovel, head, carpet, bridge.

hibees;5530919

eh why me? :roll: i just mean you love them no matter what everyone has a past!

micoo;5531327

shovel, head, carpet, bridge.

LOL:w00t:

As much as I love my husband we couldn't carry on as a couple if I found that out.Would stay best friends though!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      2. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      4. Jury service1824

See more discussions