Groups

What ink would my printer take?

The black ink is hp 336 but i have lost the old colour cartridge so dont know its number, does a black 336 just go automatically wth a specific numbr or would there be a few?
    Pirnter is a Hp photosmart C3180

9 Comments

By the way the hp 336 is only 6ml if you do a lot of black printing, the 338 is 7ml more

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4543213

By the way the hp 336 is only 6ml if you do a lot of black printing, the … By the way the hp 336 is only 6ml if you do a lot of black printing, the 338 is 7ml more

So the actual cartridge s the same fit it just has more ink in it does it, sorry i sound really thck here but don't know anything about printers!!
    Thanks for yr help by the way i'd be lost without this site

caggarooney;4543255

So the actual cartridge s the same fit it just has more ink in it does … So the actual cartridge s the same fit it just has more ink in it does it, sorry i sound really thck here but don't know anything about printers!! Thanks for yr help by the way i'd be lost without this site

no you dont sound thick...yes its the same cartridge, just more ink:thumbsup: The 336 cartridge only has 5ml which is not very much at all

Original Poster

ok thanks, so i need a 338 and a 343 for the prnter then, as i do do a far bit of black prnting
    Thanks so much, appreciated

caggarooney;4543317

ok thanks, so i need a 338 and a 343 for the prnter then, as i do do a … ok thanks, so i need a 338 and a 343 for the prnter then, as i do do a far bit of black prntingThanks so much, appreciated

Yes thats what you need:)

Original Poster

thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions