what input is this......

    So Im going to buy a monitor, and I need some speakers, i was wondering what the input is called for them red and white wires for my xbox, so i know not to get the wrong speakers…gif


    Av cable, Although called "phono" connectors... and also "RCA" cables......

    I think......

    they are phono plugs, typically used with yellow for video, red for right audio and white for left audio

    aka a component cable (I think)

    Original Poster

    oh okay thanks guys, dont tell you on the specs weather its Phono or not, red added to all!

    if anyone sees any speakers for about £20


    aka a component cable (I think)

    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?22
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?88
      4. Best 40 inch TV for £30011

      See more discussions