1. Tes Deals
Groups

What irritates you?

Why Do Some People Feel The Need To Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word When Posting On Forums? It really annoys me!

What bugs you?

80 Comments

Scabies is quite irritating, so i've heard.

Shengis;1974817

Scabies is quite irritating, so i've heard.

bit of a rash comment, if you don't mind me saying ;-)

these comments are only skin deep"morning shengis m8"

Banned

they dont choose to, it does it automatically when trying to post in caps, although some posts show in caps and others show as a capital at the beginning on every letter (i think)

my caps lock key is missing, its a ******

sassie;1974837

they dont choose to, it does it automatically when trying to post in … they dont choose to, it does it automatically when trying to post in caps, although some posts show in caps and others show as a capital at the beginning on every letter (i think)

kind of reminds me of the problem I have with my predictive text on my mobile!! Talking of that, it really bugs me when I have to keep 'adding' a word on my mobile, cos its not in its dictionary, and it wont remember it for next time.:x F word springs to mind as an example!!

Banned

raptorcigs;1974847

my caps lock key is missing, its a ******

you back on the cigs raptor

sassie;1974849

morning sassie have you recoverd from your birthday?:)

Banned

raptorcigs;1974856

morning sassie have you recoverd from your birthday?:)

welll as it was some 7/8 months ago and i never went anywhere i would say yes i have:?

:lol:

sassie;1974861

welll as it was some 7/8 months ago and i never went anywhere i would say … welll as it was some 7/8 months ago and i never went anywhere i would say yes i have:?

lol, AWWWW !
    Hiya Sassie ! Best of :thumbsup:

sassie;1974861

welll as it was some 7/8 months ago and i never went anywhere i would say … welll as it was some 7/8 months ago and i never went anywhere i would say yes i have:?

i was under some misconception that it was recently like last week HELLO SHENGIS

Banned

raptorcigs;1974872

i was under some misconception that it was recently like last week HELLO … i was under some misconception that it was recently like last week HELLO SHENGIS

no, unless you meant my little guys, he was 6 two weeks ago

Hi tony, hows life?

sassie;1974849

WELL AS I GAVE UP SMOKING SOME 2 YEARS AGO IWOULD SAY ****ING NO!:w00t:

Banned

raptorcigs;1974878

WELL AS I GAVE UP SMOKING SOME 2 YEARS AGO IWOULD SAY ****ING NO!:w00t:

im sure i spotted a post where you said you had just given up smoking, it seems we are both puddled then - lol

sassie;1974882

im sure i spotted a post where you said you had just given up smoking, it … im sure i spotted a post where you said you had just given up smoking, it seems we are both puddled then - lol

COMPLEATLY LOL:w00t::thumbsup:

raptorcigs;1974872

HELLO SHENGIS

Morning, wasn't ignoring you, my mind was elsewhere ;-)

Randomness. Sassie, how does this compare to yours......

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/br1.jpg

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/br2.jpg

:lol:

My name comes from cb radio handle years ago when i signed up to ebay Raptor was already taken by an american chap so ebays auto gen came up with close maches and i chose one of them hence RAPTORCIGS

Banned

i would say that is better

sassie;1974875

no, unless you meant my little guys, he was 6 two weeks agoHi tony, hows … no, unless you meant my little guys, he was 6 two weeks agoHi tony, hows life?

Life always teeters on the edge of a cup of coffee this time of niight Sassie.

Hows the building / decorating progressing ? Any pics yet ??

Hello to all the other night owls !! :thumbsup:

lol must learn to read thread before asking stupid questions.

Shengis;1974893

Randomness. Sassie, how does this compare to yours......:lol:

question: what is the WD40 doing there?

Shengis;1974893

Randomness. Sassie, how does this compare to yours......:lol:

Really good tiling - did you do it?

Banned

hottoshop;1974907

Life always teeters on the edge of a cup of coffee this time of niight … Life always teeters on the edge of a cup of coffee this time of niight Sassie.Hows the building / decorating progressing ? Any pics yet ??Hello to all the other night owls !! :thumbsup:

it isnt, its come to a stand still, friend who is doing the tiling has a lot on for the next two weeks so its come to a halt, thats life eh

Im not on long, absolutely vream crackered, stayed at a friends last night whose having a sad time at mo, sat u drinking till 5am and got about 3 hours kip till 8 ish, and then got home and sis phoned for us to go to a BBQ so not long home from that, so think i need some sleep

nighty night everyone,kippy dont make everyone change avatars again were all in love with the old one

sassie;1974896

i would say that is better

Well take note of what I said in your bathroom thread about the aircrete bricks under the baseboard ;-)

kippy;1974912

question: what is the WD40 doing there?

Good question. I have no good answer though :lol:

Finished pic...

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/br3.jpg

chrysha;1974920

Really good tiling - did you do it?

Aye, it was my first attempt.

raptorcigs;1974924

nighty night everyone,kippy dont make everyone change avatars again were … nighty night everyone,kippy dont make everyone change avatars again were all in love with the old one

honestly i didnt make them .. i just hypnotised lol. ok i'll change back maybe tomorrow lol.

not bad pal, night night

sassie;1974921

it isnt, its come to a stand still, friend who is doing the tiling has a … it isnt, its come to a stand still, friend who is doing the tiling has a lot on for the next two weeks so its come to a halt, thats life ehIm not on long, absolutely vream crackered, stayed at a friends last night whose having a sad time at mo, sat u drinking till 5am and got about 3 hours kip till 8 ish, and then got home and sis phoned for us to go to a BBQ so not long home from that, so think i need some sleep

k hun will be there in the end.

Always good to have a loyal friend about. Good for you.
    Have a peaceful sleep and tomorrow, well make tha peaceful too ! :-D

Banned

ING night raptor:p

nite nite everyone, sweet dreams.

Aye, it was my first attempt

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Excellent!:thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Night Kippy

Banned

night kippy, and im off for some kippy too, night everyone xxxx

chrysha;1974950

.[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Excellent!:thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/Baudolino_Yosser_hughes.jpg

;-) :lol:

Night everyone who's going....

Night again sassie, sleep well.................

Shengis;1974968

;-) :lol:Night everyone who's going....

[COLOR="Purple"]You've lost me![/COLOR]

chrysha;1974975

[COLOR="Purple"]You've lost me![/COLOR]

How can you not know Yosser and his catchphrase 'Gis a job, I can do that, go on, gis it!' :lol:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…hes

[COLOR="Purple"]Duh - I was trying to think of a connection between 'excellent' and 'gissa job'! But, if you're serious, it's really difficult to get a good tiler! [/COLOR]

Banned

Shengis;1974930

Aye, it was my first attempt.

So what did the frog do to get hung?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217