Groups

What is a good sub ohm kit?

any suggestions much appreciated thanks :

20 Comments

Kanger ipow 2 battery and a kanger mini pro tank 3 would be good place to start. Got mine from smok shop. You can get liquids from onepound eliquid.com id recommend the orange and the menthol. Wil cost you about 35 for the battery cartomiser and liquids so a bit above your budget but the cheaper ones will put you off

Original Poster

123batman321

Kanger ipow 2 battery and a kanger mini pro tank 3 would be good place to … Kanger ipow 2 battery and a kanger mini pro tank 3 would be good place to start. Got mine from smok shop. You can get liquids from onepound eliquid.com id recommend the orange and the menthol. Wil cost you about 35 for the battery cartomiser and liquids so a bit above your budget but the cheaper ones will put you off

Thabks will check that out

Aspire Nautilus...and oldie but a favourite of many a Vaper....

Pair it with a good battery mod like an eleaf istick Pico and your rosy....

Try rejuiced.eu for juice...not the cheapest but not too expensive either and they do a great trial box full of their most popular flavours for £15. they also sell off one of thier most popular juices as a weekly special every wednesday at 50% discount

Uridium

Aspire Nautilus...and oldie but a favourite of many a Vaper....Pair it … Aspire Nautilus...and oldie but a favourite of many a Vaper....Pair it with a good battery mod like an eleaf istick Pico and your rosy....Try rejuiced.eu for juice...not the cheapest but not too expensive either and they do a great trial box full of their most popular flavours for £15. they also sell off one of thier most popular juices as a weekly special every wednesday at 50% discount

​agree with the istick Pico, nice sized mod, paid $26 for mine from fasttech.com, I use the GS air styled clearomiser with it $6 from fasttech too.
    fasttech.com/pro…e=1 and fasttech.com/pro…000
    Edited by: "jez794" 19th Sep 2016

Original Poster

jez794

​agree with the istick Pico, nice sized mod, paid $26 for mine from f … ​agree with the istick Pico, nice sized mod, paid $26 for mine from fasttech.com, I use the GS air styled clearomiser with it $6 from fasttech too.https://www.fasttech.com/products/4476103?&m_override=1 and https://www.fasttech.com/products/3484000

How long does it take to arrive from fasttech?

thecoolguy

How long does it take to arrive from fasttech?

It varies, on average I'd say 3-4 weeks if you take the free shipping, that's the trade off you take for it being the cheapest place around, I've literally spent hundreds with them tho and I've always been happy with their service.

The kangertech subvod mega is a good starter if you want to do subohm vaping. Its £20.93 on amazon

Original Poster

efftasy

The kangertech subvod mega is a good starter if you want to do subohm … The kangertech subvod mega is a good starter if you want to do subohm vaping. Its £20.93 on amazon

what does subohm mean

thecoolguy

what does subohm mean

The coils burn much hotter, They create much more vapour than standard but require better batteries etc..

Original Poster

Uridium

Aspire Nautilus...and oldie but a favourite of many a Vaper....Pair it … Aspire Nautilus...and oldie but a favourite of many a Vaper....Pair it with a good battery mod like an eleaf istick Pico and your rosy....Try rejuiced.eu for juice...not the cheapest but not too expensive either and they do a great trial box full of their most popular flavours for £15. they also sell off one of thier most popular juices as a weekly special every wednesday at 50% discount

ending up buying a

ELEAF ISTICK Pico 75watt TC kit inc Melo III Tank

just need to find a battery for it, any reccomendations?

thecoolguy

ending up buying a ELEAF ISTICK Pico 75watt TC kit inc Melo III Tankjust … ending up buying a ELEAF ISTICK Pico 75watt TC kit inc Melo III Tankjust need to find a battery for it, any reccomendations?

these are great batteries, hold charge well and last a long time...brilliant price as well
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…9VG

Original Poster

Uridium

these are great batteries, hold charge well and last a long … these are great batteries, hold charge well and last a long time...brilliant price as wellhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AIOH9VG

Awesome thank you, looks like im set to go now :-)

thecoolguy

Awesome thank you, looks like im set to go now :-)

​if your melo 3 comes with sub ohm coils you'll need lower mg nicotine juice btw.

I would recommend the SMOK tfv4 mini, can be had for around 20quid from fast tech. the ileaf 100w candystick is a great mod, double battery. you get the rgb coil too which means you can then build it yourself, meaning that it gets much much cheaper to replace your coil every 2-4 weeks. I bought 100 pre made Clapton coils and 1m Egyptian organic cotton for next to nothing too, so I really am set now for about a year or more, with the consumable of juice to add.

you're not kidding about lowering the mg of the juice lol. I used the 18mg pineapple that i used to use in my old Acer aspire pen set up, and it blew my throat away hahahahah. now I use 3mg strawberry custard from dripdrop vapour, £6 per 30ml :-)

after reading the reviews, I was sold on these batteries, brilliant for sub ohming m.fasttech.com/pro…400 add 4 bucks for delivery so about a tenner delivered :-)

jez794

​if your melo 3 comes with sub ohm coils you'll need lower mg nicotine j … ​if your melo 3 comes with sub ohm coils you'll need lower mg nicotine juice btw.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend anything over 6mg for subohm, Otherwise it'll probably burn your lips and make you choke lol.

I highly recommend Onepoundliquid, Best value liquid and made in UK, Decent quality and flavour too.!.

FTOdude170

after reading the reviews, I was sold on these batteries, brilliant for … after reading the reviews, I was sold on these batteries, brilliant for sub ohming https://m.fasttech.com/products/1315400 add 4 bucks for delivery so about a tenner delivered :-)

Very low capacity though...check out the Panasonics I posted on post #11...a Pair of Panasonic 3700Mah for under a tenner and UK shipped so no waiting a month for them...think I'll post them as a deal actually :-)

hotukdeals.com/dea…749

Edited by: "Uridium" 22nd Sep 2016

Original Poster

Ending up going for a uniross one, too many fakes of other brands, but noone makes fake uniross ones.

Uridium

Very low capacity though...check out the Panasonics I posted on post … Very low capacity though...check out the Panasonics I posted on post #11...a Pair of Panasonic 3700Mah for under a tenner and UK shipped so no waiting a month for them...think I'll post them as a deal actually :-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2x-panasonic-3-7v-3400mah-18650-batteries-9-97-amazon-2515749

Yeah i saw that but again as in the post above this one.. theyre non branded actually, so possibly fake.. and the output is 'questionable' against independant tests... they all come up short of the advertised stats.. besides these are 30amps which i have read is much better for subohming!

Original Poster

Its all arrived, almost time to start vaping.

Have a quick query, my tank is this
    eleafworld.com/mel…er/

it says in instructions
    "3. Please first drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the wick of the coil to make it fully saturated before first use."

Any idea where this wick of the coil is?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions