and how many posts is it at?

:oops:

7 Comments

I heard it's "Koopa" :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wow i look forward to it thanks mate

Admin

emmajk42

He's … He's joking...http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46209&highlight=solar+flareWe don't have anything higher yet.

Maybe as the site is getting bigger and members are getting increasing amounts of posts, it'd be good to introduce some more milestones? I know there are a few more slightly important things in the world, like war & global warming... but dammit give us more milestones!!!!! :giggle:

So what happened to the increasing of the scales?
    The original discussion was in January and then nothing - even if it did go a little off topic!
    personally I like Supernova!

Admin

jayhab

So what happened to the increasing of the scales?The original discussion … So what happened to the increasing of the scales?The original discussion was in January and then nothing - even if it did go a little off topic!personally I like Supernova!

That's so cool!!!

Mind you, solar flare is quite a huge thing for 1000 posts, there isn't really much to be promoted to after that-

juliet_bravo

Maybe as the site is getting bigger and members are getting increasing … Maybe as the site is getting bigger and members are getting increasing amounts of posts, it'd be good to introduce some more milestones? I know there are a few more slightly important things in the world, like war & global warming... but dammit give us more milestones!!!!! :giggle:

Well, you guys should add to that thread in comments. And that's just a minor site issue really, admin's working on bigger fish AFAIK.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions