Groups

What is an each way bet?

Im betting on top goalscorer for League 1 and if i bet £5 i would get:

English League 1 - Top Goalscorer - Top Goalscorer
    Grant Holt @ 16/1
    Each Way @ 1/4 1-4

If i bet £5 without each way i would get £85.00 return
    but if i bet £5 each way i would get £110 but the actual bet would cost £10 to place

Im really confused, would someone help me?

16 Comments

each way means you would be a winner even if he was the second highest scorer in the league

This is a lonely, and very dark road you're wandering into. Gamble responsibly. :whistling:

Can't answer your question well enough to post on here, however.

ew, is a seperate bet,

ie, £10 to win at 12/1 would get you 120 + your original stake back.

£5. each way. is 2 x £5 bets

£5 to win, at 12/1 would get you 60 + your original stake back.
    £5 each way bet, at quarter the odds for top 4 (1/4 on 4 places) would be:

12/1 divided by the each way odds (1/4) So, 3/1 x £5 = 15 plus your stake back.

So for 1st, it will pay out on Both £5.00 bets,
    2nd to 4th, pays on the each way bet.

Each Way @ 1/4 1-4If i bet £5 without each way i would get £85.00 r … Each Way @ 1/4 1-4If i bet £5 without each way i would get £85.00 returnbut if i bet £5 each way i would get £110 but the actual bet would cost £10 to place

Each way @ 1-4 means you need to bet £4 to win £1 plus you get back your stake.

jambo1082;5921690

Each way @ 1-4 means you need to bet £4 to win £1 plus you get back your s … Each way @ 1-4 means you need to bet £4 to win £1 plus you get back your stake.

you what?.....that makes no sense whatsoever....

Banned

jambo1082;5921690

Each way @ 1-4 means you need to bet £4 to win £1 plus you get back your s … Each way @ 1-4 means you need to bet £4 to win £1 plus you get back your stake.

no it doesn't, it means its a quarter the odds

haha ignore jambo, he/she's talking rubbish, rubbish i tell ya!

jasonodell;5921727

you what?.....that makes no sense whatsoever....

if the thing that you are betting on is a cert to win you get crap odds, for example if man u are beating liverpool 4-0 at half time and you wanted to bet that man u would win, you would get crap odds like 1-5000 so you would have to bet silly money to make a profit, but you would probably get 25-1 on liverpool beating man u 5-4.

or somethin like that;-)

Sorry but lol, Grant Holt.

Original Poster

Tom grant holt is the best and he is going to score 42 goals for norwich this year!

Thanks everyone! I think i might do each way then! If i betted that he would come top and he actually came 2nd i would be gutted so i think each way is better

jambo1082;5921801

if the thing that you are betting on is a cert to win you get crap odds, … if the thing that you are betting on is a cert to win you get crap odds, for example if man u are beating liverpool 4-0 at half time and you wanted to bet that man u would win, you would get crap odds like 1-5000 so you would have to bet silly money to make a profit, but you would probably get 25-1 on liverpool beating man u 5-4.or somethin like that;-)

...your mistaking 1/4 for 1.25 (decimal odds) instead of 'quarter' as the OP specified.

kiwinator;5921889

Tom grant holt is the best and he is going to score 42 goals for norwich … Tom grant holt is the best and he is going to score 42 goals for norwich this year!Thanks everyone! I think i might do each way then! If i betted that he would come top and he actually came 2nd i would be gutted so i think each way is better

And you know this how?

He scored 20 for Shrewsbury last season, and that was a league two team.

He only managed to score 21 for us in 2 years.

t0mm;5921834

Sorry but lol, Grant Holt.

+1 to that.... jermaine beckford IMO

jambo1082;5921690

1-4 means 1st 4 places thats not the odds

jasonodell;5921907

...your mistaking 1/4 for 1.25 (decimal odds) instead of 'quarter' as … ...your mistaking 1/4 for 1.25 (decimal odds) instead of 'quarter' as the OP specified.

i think you may be correct :oops:

Well today ****** your season up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions