Expired

What is Asda night rate pay?

Found 30th Aug 2013
Just accepted a job that i think will be shelf stackint but forgot to ask the pay rate. Does anyone know please because I've now handed in my resignation to my current employer.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
It might be worth saying what position you've taken as I don't expect all jobs are the same rate.
Ah yes, thanks. I think I will be shelf stacking. Anything is better than my current job.
Roughly £6.50 plus night rate, £8.70 - £9.00 per hour in total.

Pretty important question to forget to ask, you must really hate your current job!!
Edited by: "Johnboy_1975" 30th Aug 2013
I really, really do. Thanks for the answer.
Johnboy_1975

Roughly £6.50 plus night rate, £8.70 - £9.00 per hour in total.Pretty im … Roughly £6.50 plus night rate, £8.70 - £9.00 per hour in total.Pretty important question to forget to ask, you must really hate your current job!!

is that it ?
ask for a pay rise
effingandjeffing

is that it ? ask for a pay rise

Think that is more than fair per hour
Think it is also region dependent?
effingandjeffing

is that it ? ask for a pay rise

If that rate of pay is correct then it's more than my son is paid for a front-line security job working until 5am - he is fully trained and industry-licenced and had to undergo police checks before he could be employed. He also has to supply most of his own uniform and had a wage deduction for the part his employer supplied. For that he earns £8 per hour.
Having said that, though, he does enjoy his job which is fairly important!

EDIT; I forgot to mention that he is also on a 0 hours contract...Asda is looking good!

I couldn't live on that, my bills wouldn't get paid
night shifts ruin your life and your health.

Lou Scotland

If that rate of pay is correct then it's more than my son is paid for a … If that rate of pay is correct then it's more than my son is paid for a front-line security job working until 5am - he is fully trained and industry-licenced and had to undergo police checks before he could be employed. He also has to supply most of his own uniform and had a wage deduction for the part his employer supplied. For that he earns £8 per hour.Having said that, though, he does enjoy his job which is fairly important!EDIT; I forgot to mention that he is also on a 0 hours contract...Asda is looking good!

but what can you do , it's better than the dole
effingandjeffing

I couldn't live on that, my bills wouldn't get paidnight shifts ruin your … I couldn't live on that, my bills wouldn't get paidnight shifts ruin your life and your health.but what can you do , it's better than the dole

He is ok because he is living at home. If he was trying to support himself in his own accomodation a 0 hours contract would be hopeless.
Hi just came across this, just recently been offers a job at a new Asda opening in April ill be on the twighlight shift 8pm-1am and 5pm-1am on Sunday was wondering how much i would be on per hour any ideas?
ASDA NIGHT PAY IS £8.63 all across the board, every department. I started yesterday
The standard rate is £7.68. And I think its slightly under time and a half.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants