Groups
    EXPIRED

What is best SKY HD option for me

Hi, Im hoping that some of the experts here will be able to guide me in the right direction. I have a full sky package at the moment (Since last 3 years). I have recently purchased a LCD (720p, 1080p enabled) TV and would like to subscribe to Sky HD. I am also moving house by the end of this month. My questions are:

1. Should I transfer my current sky connection to new address and then upgrade to Sky HD?

2. Should I terminate my current subscription and register as new customer from new address?

Please let me know what is the right option for me to get a good deal. I would like to subscribe to All sky channels (Movies, Sports....) as well as HD channels.

2 Comments

Terminate and restart, otherwise they will charge you to transfer to new address then you will have to pay more to upgrade

Original Poster

lucy75;4311303

Terminate and restart, otherwise they will charge you to transfer to new … Terminate and restart, otherwise they will charge you to transfer to new address then you will have to pay more to upgrade

Would that be acceptable to SKY? 'cause my name and bank account details would still be the same and they might figure it out.:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions