Groups

What is Better Cod 4 or Cod 5??

proberley going to open a can of worms but hay

After playing both , both on the xbox and PS3 i have decided i think i preffer cod 4 just seems to flow a bit better and having an argument with my bro in law about it i thought i would see what the good opionions are on here.

i have noticed recently that cod 4 sale are still going strong and with now cod 5 being out for a few months i was just wondering whats your fav?

34 Comments

cod 4

probs cod4 but all my mates play cod 5 so play tht, i generally enjoy an online game aslong as im playing it with my mates, will probs get cod4 for pc when i get it

i prefer COD WaW but depends on your own taste. It's harder to get into when you are used to playing COD4 but once you play it a cpl of times it becomes addictive

I preferred cod 5 myself

lyndsbowes;4414762

i prefer COD WaW but depends on your own taste. It's harder to get into … i prefer COD WaW but depends on your own taste. It's harder to get into when you are used to playing COD4 but once you play it a cpl of times it becomes addictive

Agreed, the other half and I were addicted to COD4 and vowed we wouldn't play COD5 when it came out and within a few weeks we bought it and sold COD4 and now can't get enough of COD5!! Looking forward to the new maps in March and also COD6 which we reckon will be based on an Afghanistan theme :thumbsup:

I personally prefer cod 5 because I am level 46 in that and ****** all in cod 4. I just ended up playing it non stop with my friends and family it's so addictive.

co4 imo ...... so much better ..... cod5 is so much more a pain cos of the guns

LaoTzu;4414794

Agreed, the other half and I were addicted to COD4 and vowed we wouldn't … Agreed, the other half and I were addicted to COD4 and vowed we wouldn't play COD5 when it came out and within a few weeks we bought it and sold COD4 and now can't get enough of COD5!! Looking forward to the new maps in March and also COD6 which we reckon will be based on an Afghanistan theme :thumbsup:

well we kept COD4 and i occasionally have the odd game but get sick of it and put Cod5 back on :thumbsup: looking forward to COD6 too :-D

Banned

I like Cod 5 more

lyndsbowes;4414820

well we kept COD4 and i occasionally have the odd game but get sick of it … well we kept COD4 and i occasionally have the odd game but get sick of it and put Cod5 back on :thumbsup: looking forward to COD6 too :-D

Thats what we did, kept COD4 for a while then tried playing it and didn't play as well or enjoy it as much so got rid of it.

Much more accurate and better kill streaks etc on COD5 and loving the tanks :thumbsup:

OMG I sound really sad, I do have a life really!!

I like them both, but CoD4 will always be better, WaW has some nice touches though.

Banned

COD 5 for single player and nazi zombie mode but I think COD 4 slightly shades it for online play

I think Cod4 was the epitome of the series so far with 5 adding a couple of new features but basically copying 4. I think Modern Warfare 2 will be the king.

Hubby prefers COD4

4 without a doubt.

Single Player: COD5

Multiplayer: COD4

I have both & went back to COD4 online after giving COD5 a bash for 2 months - it just doesnt compare.

COD6 will be along the same lines as COD4 though, so can't wait for that one

ChrisUK;4415139

Single Player: COD5Multiplayer: COD4I have both & went back to COD4 … Single Player: COD5Multiplayer: COD4I have both & went back to COD4 online after giving COD5 a bash for 2 months - it just doesnt compare.COD6 will be along the same lines as COD4 though, so can't wait for that one

agreed.

Personally at the moment we prefer CoD4, but I think that's because on the whole the maps are a bit smaller.

Saying that, I still enjoy CoD 5 - I go through phases of each, so really, they're both top games.

The downside to both are the nerds who can still headshot me from the other side of the map within milliseconds of seeing me, without scoping on their sniper rifle. Very frustrating, but I'm getting better and whooping ass on a good night

Single Player: CoD 4.
    Online: Hard to choose between the two of them, but for me CoD WaW wins purely because of the online co-op story mode. If CoD MW2 has this it'll be GoTY.

DragonChris;4415217

The downside to both are the nerds who can still headshot me from the … The downside to both are the nerds who can still headshot me from the other side of the map within milliseconds of seeing me

my bad :lol:

CoD 3

I enjoyed playing hour long games in very large maps with vehicles and 23 other players, bite me :giggle:. I don't play 4 or 5 much as I've started playing other games.

cod 3 is pants cod 4 rulz cod 5 havnt giving it a chance

I'd have to say 4 purely becuase I believe that vehicals spoil the online multiplayer

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4415459

I'd have to say 4 purely becuase I believe that vehicals spoil the online … I'd have to say 4 purely becuase I believe that vehicals spoil the online multiplayer

have to agree the tanks onlinr in cod 5 i think spoils it

My friends boys always argue over playing COD 4 so I guess that one must be better!!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4415459

I'd have to say 4 purely becuase I believe that vehicals spoil the online … I'd have to say 4 purely becuase I believe that vehicals spoil the online multiplayer

press reply by mistake ignore me

I was hoping cod 6 would be "future warfare" that would keep me entertained.

4 for me!

cod 4

co5 all the way but depends wetherr you like modern or the ww1,2 style

i played cod4 for aaaaaaages.
    Then played cod5 beta and hated it. I put off buying until xmas time when i wanted a good campaign to play through. Having played the campaign an multiplayer for abit i got used to the completely different style of play involved.
    On cod 4 it was fast yet tactical. Cod5 has players of two groups, the run and gun type that have like 30 kills and 20 ish deaths or the campers that have 30 kills and little deaths.
    Both good games but cod 4 takes the biscuit

WaW for the tanks mainly - prefer the weapons on 4... play both.

Prestige lvl1 around 20 on both...

cod 4 but must admit i do like the nazi zombies co-op game

Easy, it has to be COD 4, because I got to prestige 10 level 55 after playing it non-stop on MP levels for months.
    Have got WAW, but not spurred on to play MP levels anywhere near as much as in COD4.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung s8 trade in58
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      4. Keter 6x4 shed.22

See more discussions