What is BT'S, TV, Internet and PHone package like

5 replies
Found 5th Jun 2010
Evening all,

Im looking to change from a sky package to a BT package. Is there anyone that has the bt deal and can let me know what it is like? I mainly referring to the tv side of it. I cant seem to find any good answers on the internet.

Thanks all.

5 Comments

What you wanting to know about BT Vision?

You couldn't find any good answers on the internet ...... hmmm ..... perhaps there's a clue there as to how good BT is. :whistling:

I have bt vision and love it! i would rather have it than sky - sky is just more channels with nothing to watch, vision has whole series (updated regularly) which you can watch when you like, great for kids too - and you still have freeview channels if you want normal tv, the film packs are pretty good now as it changed recently - bit of a pain setting it up originally but once it was up and running i soon discovered it all, dont want to get rid of it ever!

helcatamy1;8768277

I have bt vision and love it! i would rather have it than sky - sky is … I have bt vision and love it! i would rather have it than sky - sky is just more channels with nothing to watch, vision has whole series (updated regularly) which you can watch when you like, great for kids too - and you still have freeview channels if you want normal tv, the film packs are pretty good now as it changed recently - bit of a pain setting it up originally but once it was up and running i soon discovered it all, dont want to get rid of it ever!

^^^^this, I love it too, sky have offered me 50% off for 12 months if I go back, leaflet went straight in the bin, the broadband is fab too, is difficult to get it all set up but worth it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies everyone. The added factor is that bt will install a phone line if we go with them if we dont have one already. Might give it a go.

Do you have to pay to watch shows that are on sky 1?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions