Groups

What is cut from the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition - German version?

As above, debating on getting either the german or UK version from CD keys. £5 difference, so wondering what is cut from the german version? Cheers.

8 Comments

english?

Original Poster

kevlfc

english?

You can change the language to English in the german version, but says that the MW remastered version is the cut version - so wondering what has been cut?

the German version not only removed the dramatic gore effect upon shooting Zakhaev's hand off in the "One Shot, One Kill" mission, but Arcade Mode is disabled and cannot be unlocked, also a lot of dialogue is different afaik

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

the German version not only removed the dramatic gore effect upon … the German version not only removed the dramatic gore effect upon shooting Zakhaev's hand off in the "One Shot, One Kill" mission, but Arcade Mode is disabled and cannot be unlocked, also a lot of dialogue is different afaik

Would you say its worth the extra £5 to get the full uncut version?

paza12

Would you say its worth the extra £5 to get the full uncut version?

I would yeah but reading this a second time I'm taking about the remaster, did you wanna know about the new game?? As I'm not sure if that's cut at all.

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

I would yeah but reading this a second time I'm taking about the … I would yeah but reading this a second time I'm taking about the remaster, did you wanna know about the new game?? As I'm not sure if that's cut at all.

Yeah would like to know about both games please. Description doesnt mention anything thats been cut from infinite warfare, only MW4?

paza12

Yeah would like to know about both games please. Description doesnt … Yeah would like to know about both games please. Description doesnt mention anything thats been cut from infinite warfare, only MW4?

I don't think anything would be removed from IW and I ain't read anything about it. Try google maybe.

Why risk it for £5 ? I think if you pick up the legacy pro for less than £60 your getting a lot of gaming for your money. I know it grates that IW have packaged them together, but hey, what you gonna do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions