What is Ebuyer returns like?

2 replies
Found 25th Mar 2010
Returning a psu to them that is faulty but within the 28 day warranty period, just paranoid as the warranty sticker is intact but the glue has come off a little at one corner, also theres a few scratches on the psu where it was slotted into the pc and there looks to be a tiny dent in one corner(which may be why it stopped working) and just worried that they will say I did it on purpose, also the box is quite scuffed and the serial number hard to read so also paranoid they will claim I did that so they cant read it.

Lol its just I have had issues returning online things in the past!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

They will probably replace it with a new one, but as you've damaged it aesthetically they are within their rights to give you a refurb/repair.

schizoboy;8198969

They will probably replace it with a new one, but as you've damaged it … They will probably replace it with a new one, but as you've damaged it aesthetically they are within their rights to give you a refurb/repair.

You bought a new PSU. According to the Sale of Goods Act (Forget eBuyer's 28 day return) the Goods are supposed to be as described, fit for purpose and reasonably durable.

If not, the very short time you've had it means eBuyer has breached the contract of sale and should provide you with what you wanted: A new PSu that is as described, fit for purpose and reasonably durable.

End of.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions