What is everybody upto today?

I'm off to see Frankie Boyle tonight, thankfully I'm not in the front row, so should be a good night!

What have you all got planned?

42 Comments

Spurs vs Everton
Soccer Saturday
West Ham vs Newcastle
Drinking

Original Poster

Starr

Spurs vs EvertonSoccer SaturdayWest Ham vs NewcastleDrinking

my afternoon mirrors this as well

Banned

Getting scorched by the fire.

My gorgeous man and dad are building a new chicken coop for me.

The chickens are in the kitchen driving me crazy X)

Banned

if you are anywhere near the front like anywhere shout "youre a ****" he loves that so he does.

oh and true!

Going to sports centre to brutally kill friends in table tennis8)

Supposed to be working until 17:30 but thought I would have a break and come on here
going out clubbing tonight

Working today amd tomorrow, so unfair!

recovering from last night!

sooo hungover

Pub, watch the Hull vs Portsmouth match, back to a party!

I saw him in Glasgow in March and was in the front row and somehow escaped his wrath, I think he must have destroyed everyone else in the front row though. I will be watching all the games on sky and espn today and having a few beers and a few mates round.

Im suck in today good luck i am poorly anyway

Tinkytayls

Im suck in today good luck i am poorly anyway

lulz sukin wut?!

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

lulz sukin wut?!

was thinking the same. Couldn't make out what she was trying to say at all

I'm watching DaveLister create lots of multi accounts and trying to wreak havoc as he's upset at ASB.

Life unfulfilled methinks. X)

(_;) YOU KNEW I MENT STUCK IN ........OR DID I

Original Poster

Syzable

I'm watching DaveLister create lots of multi accounts and trying to wreak … I'm watching DaveLister create lots of multi accounts and trying to wreak havoc as he's upset at ASB. Life unfulfilled methinks. X)

whats all that about?

Tinkytayls

(_;) YOU KNEW I MENT STUCK IN ........OR DID I

lol....fair play to you

Banned

Starr

Spurs vs EvertonSoccer SaturdayWest Ham vs NewcastleDrinking

same

quiet weekend for us-oldest daughter away to 2 parties today and sleeping over with friends-youngest daughter has been swimming and will take her to the park shortly with the dogs,xfactor tonite,old firm derby tomorrow.nowt exciting.

Banned

me and little guy sat on sofa, with a nice fleecy blanket and a big bag of sweets watching babe, oh the delights - lol

sassie

me and little guy sat on sofa, with a nice fleecy blanket and a big bag … me and little guy sat on sofa, with a nice fleecy blanket and a big bag of sweets watching babe, oh the delights - lol

I'm having to watch Harry & His Bucketful of Dinosaurs

But i do have the footy on Sky Player on the laptop for sneaky looks. lol

Banned

Syzable

I'm having to watch Harry & His Bucketful of Dinosaurs :|But i do have … I'm having to watch Harry & His Bucketful of Dinosaurs :|But i do have the footy on Sky Player on the laptop for sneaky looks. lol

lol, we all cuddled up, although it makes typing hard, its quite nice as its only once a fortnight i get to spend the day with him on his own

sassie

lol, we all cuddled up, although it makes typing hard, its quite nice as … lol, we all cuddled up, although it makes typing hard, its quite nice as its only once a fortnight i get to spend the day with him on his own

I'm being used as a climbing frame. lol

Banned

well he's had enough of babe so now channel flicking - lol

Syzable

I'm having to watch Harry & His Bucketful of Dinosaurs :|But i do have … I'm having to watch Harry & His Bucketful of Dinosaurs :|But i do have the footy on Sky Player on the laptop for sneaky looks. lol

lol-same here-and then frannys feet,little einsteins,handy manny,imagination movers etc etc etc-you can easily lose the will to live on the disney channels! altho nina in imagination movers is hot!
Edited by: "barky" 23rd Oct 2010

barky

lol-same here-and then frannys feet,little einsyeins,handy … lol-same here-and then frannys feet,little einsyeins,handy manny,imagination movers etc etc etc-you can easily lose the will to live on the disney channels! altho nina in imagination movers is hot!

lol....we are watching the same thing.

Merry Xmas Barky

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/G_L/Ii_Ip/Imagination_Movers/season1/imagination-movers11.jpg

Syzable

lol....we are watching the same thing. Merry Xmas Barky

nina! yum! time for disney to give warehouse mouse his own show methinks-he is hilarious!(Im losing my mind)

Banana79

Working today amd tomorrow, so unfair!

Likewise

I remember my days of the Disney channel fondly, now it's episode after episode of fireman sam on cartoonito.

Thought I would catch up on some films or the weekend, and watch the football.

SOOOOOOOOO jealous... i'd love to go see Susans' little brother ! keep watching repeats of mock the week with the wife - the dude is hilareearse.... have fun tonight - top tip - go for a pee first !

as for me - decorating is the main plan of action this weekend !

sassie

me and little guy sat on sofa, with a nice fleecy blanket and a big bag … me and little guy sat on sofa, with a nice fleecy blanket and a big bag of sweets watching babe, oh the delights - lol

bless, that takes me back to when our's were little, dragging out every disney film out of the cupboard to watch & my daughter trying to prise me eyes apart as I had fallen asleep watching them.

barky

lol-same here-and then frannys feet,little einsteins,handy … lol-same here-and then frannys feet,little einsteins,handy manny,imagination movers etc etc etc-you can easily lose the will to live on the disney channels! altho nina in imagination movers is hot!

Us too - though we're going between Peppa Pig and Balamory and I'm on the verge of sticking pins in my eyes for some light relief lol

off to watch despicable me with my kids later, anyone seen it?

tonypop

I saw him in Glasgow in March and was in the front row and somehow … I saw him in Glasgow in March and was in the front row and somehow escaped his wrath, I think he must have destroyed everyone else in the front row though. I will be watching all the games on sky and espn today and having a few beers and a few mates round.

Mick Miller caned me 20 years ago at Pontins. Hated him ever since.

Carley

off to watch despicable me with my kids later, anyone seen it?

No not yet - saw advert in paper yesterday. Let me know what its like as kids want to see it and depends on whether I take them or OH!

Randa1

I remember my days of the Disney channel fondly, now it's episode after … I remember my days of the Disney channel fondly, now it's episode after episode of fireman sam on cartoonito.

Me too, I pray for new episodes!!!

kaks26

No not yet - saw advert in paper yesterday. Let me know what its like as … No not yet - saw advert in paper yesterday. Let me know what its like as kids want to see it and depends on whether I take them or OH!

why don't you both go? i'm dragging the wife out tonight as well!

Carley

why don't you both go? i'm dragging the wife out tonight as well!

Might do - all depends on your verdict cos if its rubbish then he can go and I'll do some retail therapy!

been to town for some retail therapy, bought a thermal vest oO

a cosy night infront of the TV and tomorrow off to visit some dog rescue centres to look for another mutt to keep Hudson company, cant wait.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1331
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions