Groups

What is everyone doing at the moment?

Hello fellow HUKD ers what are you lot up to and where are you at the the mo, ( I know on the computer ! )
    Me working at the table in the dining room in dull Whitington in Staffs

50 Comments

Banned

well Spud u like is trolling
    Mr V is swinging his handbag about
    there are no totty pics in that thread
    the rest are just slacking

being paid to sit here bored out of my mind

Original Poster

grahamh1981;5209592

being paid to sit here bored out of my mind

What should you be doing?:?

allthough i was getting paid to re type my c.v earlier which was cool lol

looking for jobs, listening to ladyhawkes album on spotify and also trying to find whatever i can to sell on here to raise a bit of cash!!

at work supposed to be working although nothing going on here so nothing to do yay!!

Just ate curry n chips, now watching Hi-5 and talkin to my good hot deals bud on messenger

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5209609

Just ate curry n chips, now watching Hi-5 and talkin to my good hot deals … Just ate curry n chips, now watching Hi-5 and talkin to my good hot deals bud on messenger

oh who is that then :x

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5209605

looking for jobs, listening to ladyhawkes album on spotify and also … looking for jobs, listening to ladyhawkes album on spotify and also trying to find whatever i can to sell on here to raise a bit of cash!!

Good luck with the job hunting:thumbsup:

dog_cop;5209612

oh who is that then :x

Where did u go earlier? Wouldnt let me send my messages to ya?

same as, at work doing not much.... eyes r hurting, arms r killing from gym... need sleep

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5209609

Just ate curry n chips, now watching Hi-5 and talkin to my good hot deals … Just ate curry n chips, now watching Hi-5 and talkin to my good hot deals bud on messenger

Well hello,having a good day then?

There is plenty of fun to be had on this site today! im at work and Ive never had so much fun

i fancy nandos right about now

mr.potato_head;5209635

There is plenty of fun to be had on this site today! im at work and Ive … There is plenty of fun to be had on this site today! im at work and Ive never had so much fun

Links?

Original Poster

thomasc123;5209623

same as, at work doing not much.... eyes r hurting, arms r killing from … same as, at work doing not much.... eyes r hurting, arms r killing from gym... need sleep

Ok enjoy the nap!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5209622

Where did u go earlier? Wouldnt let me send my messages to ya?

dunno why not

mikebike;5209618

Good luck with the job hunting:thumbsup:

Thanks i need it, ive been looking since january, i have applied for so many jobs its a joke!

Lying in bed, zonked out on painkillers, spending money online

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5209655

Thanks i need it, ive been looking since january, i have applied for so … Thanks i need it, ive been looking since january, i have applied for so many jobs its a joke!

What is it you are after?

Original Poster

clondikemike;5209668

Lying in bed, zonked out on painkillers, spending money online

Whats up with you then is it a back problem?

burning sausages whilst gassing on MSN!

Lulu'sMammy;5209644

Links?

itwont appeal to the masses, its a very niche market but feel free to take a look

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

mikebike;5209681

Whats up with you then is it a back problem?

Yep, same as usual, back and dead legs:x

Original Poster

clondikemike;5209707

Yep, same as usual, back and dead legs:x

Nasty that, I did a couple of discs ten years ago and the pain was intense it took me a month before i could walk a hundred yards. Get well if you can as soon as you can:thumbsup:

mikebike;5209730

Nasty that, I did a couple of discs ten years ago and the pain was … Nasty that, I did a couple of discs ten years ago and the pain was intense it took me a month before i could walk a hundred yards. Get well if you can as soon as you can:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:, got an MRI on the 26th, so hopefully will see whats wrong and do something about it rather than popping pills, at least i have HUKD to keep me amused:)

mikebike;5209679

What is it you are after?

Just admin work at the moment till i decide what i really want to do!

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5209753

Just admin work at the moment till i decide what i really want to do!

Where are you based?

south wales

Original Poster

clondikemike;5209746

:thumbsup:, got an MRI on the 26th, so hopefully will see whats wrong and … :thumbsup:, got an MRI on the 26th, so hopefully will see whats wrong and do something about it rather than popping pills, at least i have HUKD to keep me amused:)

Take it easy and best of luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5209793

south wales

I asked because we are moving our helpdesk to another area in the Midlands and lots of the guys do not want to move so I am aware that a few positions will open up ( or so I have been told) Keep plugging away and good luck:thumbsup:

cheers matey

i am just back from a 2 hour walk around the lochs and back! i,m knackered, good idea at the time!

Original Poster

wulshaz;5209886

i am just back from a 2 hour walk around the lochs and back! i,m … i am just back from a 2 hour walk around the lochs and back! i,m knackered, good idea at the time!

But you must have a warm glow knowing that you have done some serious exercise,well done :thumbsup:

mikebike;5209817

I asked because we are moving our helpdesk to another area in the … I asked because we are moving our helpdesk to another area in the Midlands and lots of the guys do not want to move so I am aware that a few positions will open up ( or so I have been told) Keep plugging away and good luck:thumbsup:

What sort of helpdesk and where in the midlands?

Waiting for hot water so my eldest can go in bath,then I need comb him for headlice,we not had any since before Easter, Yay,been back at school a few wks now and none! Then gotta go back up for his sister as she in football today.
    Eating Giant Buttons,and general checking the net.

I'm taking a break from revision. Been doing it all afternoon and my brain feels frazzled!

Original Poster

smithyp1;5209918

What sort of helpdesk and where in the midlands?

It's a facilities managment company working on several large contracts and in Redditch

I'm working till 6ish but my thursdays are much easier than mondays to wednesdays, still school phoned me with a worry about one of the girls and i was ill during the night last night so still feeling a little weak, be glad when its evening.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5210108

I'm working till 6ish but my thursdays are much easier than mondays to … I'm working till 6ish but my thursdays are much easier than mondays to wednesdays, still school phoned me with a worry about one of the girls and i was ill during the night last night so still feeling a little weak, be glad when its evening.

Hope you feel better soon:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014435
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions