What is Expedia Member Pricing?

4 replies
Found 7th Mar
Went to look for some accommodation and a popup said this can get up to 10% off.
Is this free and just like a loyalty scheme?

TIA.

4 Comments

I'm not sure if it is available to you as soon as you join or after you have made at least one booking through them. My dad made a couple of bookings with them and I know when he was logged in he would see the member pricing pop up. I don't know if it applied to every hotel. There wasn't any fee to join when he joined.Don't forget quidco/ topcash as well because that's usually worth around 10% as well

Original Poster

bogglebrain

I'm not sure if it is available to you as soon as you join or after you … I'm not sure if it is available to you as soon as you join or after you have made at least one booking through them. My dad made a couple of bookings with them and I know when he was logged in he would see the member pricing pop up. I don't know if it applied to every hotel. There wasn't any fee to join when he joined.Don't forget quidco/ topcash as well because that's usually worth around 10% as well

Thanks.

Another thing I forgot to mention is to watch out for the pay later issue. My dad's isn't around to ask any more, but I know on a couple of his holidays he paid later in the currency of the hotel. One went through fine, but on the other booking he got stung for a fairly hefty transaction fee by his credit card company. It's definitely worth having a card that doesn't charge such fees.

Original Poster

bogglebrain

Another thing I forgot to mention is to watch out for the pay later … Another thing I forgot to mention is to watch out for the pay later issue. My dad's isn't around to ask any more, but I know on a couple of his holidays he paid later in the currency of the hotel. One went through fine, but on the other booking he got stung for a fairly hefty transaction fee by his credit card company. It's definitely worth having a card that doesn't charge such fees.

Thanks, bud X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66718
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions