What is Expedia Member Pricing?

Found 7th Mar 2017
Went to look for some accommodation and a popup said this can get up to 10% off.
Is this free and just like a loyalty scheme?

TIA.
Community Updates
AskPrice Glitch
4 Comments
I'm not sure if it is available to you as soon as you join or after you have made at least one booking through them. My dad made a couple of bookings with them and I know when he was logged in he would see the member pricing pop up. I don't know if it applied to every hotel. There wasn't any fee to join when he joined.Don't forget quidco/ topcash as well because that's usually worth around 10% as well
Original Poster
bogglebrain

I'm not sure if it is available to you as soon as you join or after you … I'm not sure if it is available to you as soon as you join or after you have made at least one booking through them. My dad made a couple of bookings with them and I know when he was logged in he would see the member pricing pop up. I don't know if it applied to every hotel. There wasn't any fee to join when he joined.Don't forget quidco/ topcash as well because that's usually worth around 10% as well

Thanks.
Another thing I forgot to mention is to watch out for the pay later issue. My dad's isn't around to ask any more, but I know on a couple of his holidays he paid later in the currency of the hotel. One went through fine, but on the other booking he got stung for a fairly hefty transaction fee by his credit card company. It's definitely worth having a card that doesn't charge such fees.
Original Poster
bogglebrain

Another thing I forgot to mention is to watch out for the pay later … Another thing I forgot to mention is to watch out for the pay later issue. My dad's isn't around to ask any more, but I know on a couple of his holidays he paid later in the currency of the hotel. One went through fine, but on the other booking he got stung for a fairly hefty transaction fee by his credit card company. It's definitely worth having a card that doesn't charge such fees.

Thanks, bud X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants