Groups

what is going on!

right its only just past 12 and the MISC section is SOOO boring! somebody please entertain me! im so bored!!!

9 Comments

Y do u do these threads at this time of night lol.......just as I'm going to bed.......I'm beginning to get a complex:-(

Original Poster

hannah19790;6045566

Y do u do these threads at this time of night lol.......just as I'm going … Y do u do these threads at this time of night lol.......just as I'm going to bed.......I'm beginning to get a complex:-(

its because im half nocturnal and dont sleep lol, im not trying to avoid you

Banned

i feel you man... im bored off my tits

i only just got in maybe thats why

Banned

ilovelilac;6045614

unless your gunna strip or something i doubt it :-(

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6045614

that could be it lilac

DangerGod;6045622

well that would put a smile on all our faces lol, but lilac keeps every body entertained

DangerGod;6045622

danny09;6045628

that could be it lilac well that would put a smile on all our faces that could be it lilac well that would put a smile on all our faces lol, but lilac keeps every body entertained

LMAO i've stripped but you're not gonna see anything :w00t::
    im off to bed now

you wanna know whats really boring? spending half an hour in and MRI scanner with nothing to do but maintain the exact same body position as the doctor put you in whilst trying not to think about the 3 inches of needle that was inside of you only 10 minutes before...

...rant over

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6045679

I'd like my body to be entertained, is misc the right place to ask … I'd like my body to be entertained, is misc the right place to ask though? lmfao

yes, yes it is SS lol

Scream;6045676

you wanna know whats really boring? spending half an hour in and MRI … you wanna know whats really boring? spending half an hour in and MRI scanner with nothing to do but maintain the exact same body position as the doctor put you in whilst trying not to think about the 3 inches of needle that was inside of you only 10 minutes before......rant over

fairs, and i thought i had a bad day :lol:!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!922
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563821
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards913
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509

See more discussions