Found 8th Feb 2011
Cod4 ps3

I was lv 55 non prestige

Had golden deagle and ak47

My stats still say 55 but my current lv says 1 WTF

How do I fix this? Back to 55

Played mw thismorning and wasn't in any hacked lobby's fired ps3 back to find I'm lv 1 eh?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Sloth/Mod

The game is now trashed on PS3 by hackers...........you can't fix it.

Banned

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You were in a 'stealth de-rank lobby'.

All seems fine when playing but as soon as you power down BOOM de-ranked.

Best bet is to join a hacked lobby. I'd invite you but I charge $5 per player, seems to be only the thick Americans who are willing to pay.

BFN,
DERP DERP

vlj.

Edited by: "vlj" 8th Feb 2011

vlj

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.You were in a 'stealth de-rank lobby'. All seems fine when playing but as soon as you power down BOOM de-ranked.Best bet is to join a hacked lobby. I'd invite you but I charge $5 per player, seems to be only the thick Americans who are willing to pay.BFN,DERP DERPvlj.

Have you got a secret crush on fanpages?
Weird

You would never get this happening on xbox

farhadmaster

You would never get this happening on xbox

cod 4 is trashed on xbox aswell,every other game is hacked and almost unplayable, sucks

search seems to be the only game thats ok.

I play xbox and it's the cheats that have ruined these games. It's about time players that cheat and hack games should get banned. But there is to much money involved so they won't ban people permenent.

Original Poster Banned

IMO Cod4 WAS The Bees knees but now it really does suck

whats most annoying the time i spent getting the golden skin for the ak47

Ranking up is easy enough.

I play CoD: 4 all the time and I rarely get into de-ranking lobbys, and if I do I just leave the game.

lukekey

cod 4 is trashed on xbox aswell,every other game is hacked and almost … cod 4 is trashed on xbox aswell,every other game is hacked and almost unplayable, suckssearch seems to be the only game thats ok.

lukekey

cod 4 is trashed on xbox aswell,every other game is hacked and almost … cod 4 is trashed on xbox aswell,every other game is hacked and almost unplayable, suckssearch seems to be the only game thats ok.

Original Poster Banned

Back at my old rank 55 with all guns and gold ak47 must be a 24hr bug

Original Poster Banned

Back at my old rank 55 with all guns and gold ak47 must be a 24hr bug

Sloth/Mod

We heard you the first time.

Original Poster Banned

Must have reposted when I refreshed page using iPhone silly iPhone

vlj

BFN,DERP DERPvlj.

deek72

Have you got a secret crush on fanpages? Weird

Virtually stalking.

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…088 ]

BFN,

fp.

dj_urban

Must have reposted when I refreshed page using iPhone silly iPhone

Same happens on my Galaxy. Anyway you forgot to thank Syzable for all his 'helpful' advice (_;)

vlj

BFN,DERP DERPvlj.

deek72

Have you got a secret crush on fanpages? Weird

The guy looks a complete cretin. He just wants a better identity than the one he has.
Ignore him.

BFN

(:D)

deek72

The guy looks a complete cretin. He just wants a better identity than the … The guy looks a complete cretin. He just wants a better identity than the one he has. Ignore him. BFN(:D)

As it is Valentine's Day, I have been looking back on our beautiful relationship:

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…172 ]

...but then it all went sour...

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…350 ]

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5am gym crew20137
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    3. Marmite1823