WHAT IS GOING ON @ AMAZON

Banned
Has someone hacked in? Are they drunk?

Will they honour these deals???

52 Comments

me too

i r teh hax0r have piratz of t3h carribeanz for cheepz

Good time to take up the Amazon Prime free trial ;-)

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE :w00t:

wha have i missed?

Original Poster Banned

Do I use 1st class delivery or supersaver....never ordered from them before???

wats going on!?!?

ODB_69;2258847

Do I use 1st class delivery or supersaver....never ordered from them … Do I use 1st class delivery or supersaver....never ordered from them before???

Go for prime next day, then cancel prime next week ;-)

family guy series 1-6 for £17.97!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone want to buy me it and ill pay em back on tuesday lol im skint!!!!!!!!

prob just been hacked and your credit card details have now arrived safely in Nigeria..nothing to worry about

:whistling:

wow...jus seen em

Original Poster Banned

Family Guy & Terminator £28 after taking of £7.50 voucher I had.... Can't complain!

Bully;2258873

prob just been hacked and your credit card details have now arrived … prob just been hacked and your credit card details have now arrived safely in Nigeria..nothing to worry about:whistling:

They'll be buyin crate loads of guinness with it as...

"Nigeria is the third largest and fastest-growing Guinness market in the world."

gonna get sopranos... never seen it but will cost more to rent it from blockbuster!! looks good enough?!?!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2258910

gonna get sopranos... never seen it but will cost more to rent it from … gonna get sopranos... never seen it but will cost more to rent it from blockbuster!! looks good enough?!?!

ITS AMAZING...bought the boxset for £85 fe months ago!

magicbeans;2258910

gonna get sopranos... never seen it but will cost more to rent it from … gonna get sopranos... never seen it but will cost more to rent it from blockbuster!! looks good enough?!?!

lol thats the kinda of attitude i have, if its a decent price might as well get it, thats what i been doin with the HD-DVDs recently just too good to not take some at 4.99
as for sopranos i never seen it but people i no say its ment to be awesome :thumbsup:

so whats cheap

is it worth not using the super saver delivery, as im guessing theres slightly less chance of it being cancelled then?

yay fingers xd i get it

didnt go with prime shengis..... its free super saver anyways....jus gotta wait a while... fine by me!

by the way a big thanks to odb for alerting me to the deal....cant rep u..need to spread the love first..ence posting it instead!

donnydude;2258858

family guy series 1-6 for £17.97!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone want to buy me it … family guy series 1-6 for £17.97!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone want to buy me it and ill pay em back on tuesday lol im skint!!!!!!!!

if i get it you can have it for £50 :-D

OnTheBallCity;2258933

so whats cheap

masterruckus;2258983

if i get it you can have it for £50 :-D

DEAL! :-D

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2258982

by the way a big thanks to odb for alerting me to the deal....cant rep … by the way a big thanks to odb for alerting me to the deal....cant rep u..need to spread the love first..ence posting it instead!

Pleasures mine hun, we can discuss Sopranos when you get it! Its the best thing I have ever seen honest....and if its not for you you'll get £80 at least on Ebay!

Original Poster Banned

SOPRANOS
FAMILY GUY
BABYLON 5
WEST WING
ETC

All £17.97 - thats HUGE!

wow didnt realise sopranos was that price also dirt cheap for six series?! and there must be more episodes and longer episodes than Family Guy?!
good luck to who ever is purchasing some cracking prices

Boxsets of Family Guy, Sopranos, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5 etc. etc.all £17.97. Someone at Amazon HQ must be on drugs

Also i saw a while ago on the gadget show how items in PC world that end in numbers like .98 or .97 are normally items reduced to clear or discontinued items, so if that works for other companies also, which i think it does for example i bought some scales from argos that were 19.97 and they were 5 pound cheaper wheni went to check them on the website. so my theory is that these items family guy sopranos etc at 17.97 are items to clear so you should be able to get ur goods

magicbeans;2258967

yay fingers xd i get itdidnt go with prime shengis..... its free super … yay fingers xd i get itdidnt go with prime shengis..... its free super saver anyways....jus gotta wait a while... fine by me!

Although there's little chance of any of these being honoured, there's a 'slight' edge if you used the paid for service over supersaver ;-)

Banned

Uhoh, Amazon have really f***** today.

Shengis;2259044

Although there's little chance of any of these being honoured, there's a … Although there's little chance of any of these being honoured, there's a 'slight' edge if you used the paid for service over supersaver ;-)

o serious! damn.... i cant change it now though can i?

booo to me for not listening to u!

Original Poster Banned

I will be surprised if they honour ANY of these anyway Magicbeans....its some sort of huge mistake!!!

Heads will roll here!

i can cancel and reorder..... shall i?!

odb...one can hope... wats amazon like with honouring misprices?!

I honestly doubt any will be honored... it is a huge mistake

dont worry magicbeans i doubt that would affect it. im waiting for futurama to come down fingers crossed

not gonna go prime then if ppl think its not gonna be honoured anyways..... wil save it for when i need it moreso i guess.

Shengis;2259044

Although there's little chance of any of these being honoured, there's a … Although there's little chance of any of these being honoured, there's a 'slight' edge if you used the paid for service over supersaver ;-)

took your advice, i went for the prime free trial :whistling:

must remember to canel tho :w00t:

masterruckas was hoping for scrubs to come down

Well you never know, Play came through on the Star Trek boxset......

someone saying the checkout is freezing..... errrm...not wanna cancel and re order in case?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Going in style uv code give away66
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258
    3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892124
    4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions