What is going on with SKY?????

Found 5th Mar
Anyone else's, SKY playing silly beggars today? At least 5 times today mine has randomly changed channels ( not recording at the time) it also knocks itself onto a channel when we are watching a recording. Again nothing is being recorded at the time or due to be recorded so no clashes. Some channels are missing such as QVC and quite a few channels have numbers but no names. I can't see any changes due in March, next major changes are may according to sky. It's driving me nuts and don't think it's a poltergeist lol
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
10 Comments
Yours sounds faulty, had no issues with Sky Q for me. Worth searching/asking on the Sky forums for advice as well
Cheers jamie
The sky’s quite dark at the moment. Perhaps wait until the morning and it will seem what you’re used to.
Applies to just changing channels randomly as ours does that when the remote batteries are almost gone.
shabbird6 m ago

Applies to just changing channels randomly as ours does that when the …Applies to just changing channels randomly as ours does that when the remote batteries are almost gone.

You will be sleep in the morning
Pull the plug out of the back for 30 seconds. (Has to be 30 seconds too. Don’t count fast. ) and it should reboot. If you still have issues after that, it maybe best to do a planner rebuild.

sky.com/hel…ner

Also check the batteries in your remote as Shabs says. Failing all those, it seems the box is on it’s way out.
My money's on the kids using the app to wind you up
Did usual switch off and wait and it's fine. No battery warning appearing on screen. Thankyou all
Mechtup9 h, 56 m ago

The sky’s quite dark at the moment. Perhaps wait until the morning and it w …The sky’s quite dark at the moment. Perhaps wait until the morning and it will seem what you’re used to.

Think your humour was lost in this instance,but not on me(you were being funny weren't you )
dcb0123 m ago

Think your humour was lost in this instance,but not on me(you were … Think your humour was lost in this instance,but not on me(you were being funny weren't you )

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants