Groups

What is it? Are they expensive? Where do I get one?

When I took my daughter for her Samba lesson the lady who works in the office said, "Ive got some photos of your daughter. Would you like to see them?" She then plugged her keyring fob into the front of her computer and the pictures came up on the screen.
    What is it? Are they expensive? Do you think Father Christmas might bring me one? Or will I have to buy one for myself? Where from?

10 Comments

I saw these advertised somewhere on the board for about £20 if im correct, will have a look

Your talking about a USB key I think. No they are not expensive. Also called USB Stick. Come in a variety of sizes and depending on what you want to store on them, go for 256mb and upwards.

They're cheap in Maplin. ]Here's the thread.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

EDIT: Oh yeah, just read the post properly, you're right GR. CS is after a USB flash drive!

cutthroat_jake

They're cheap in Maplin. ]Here's the thread.:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Thats the one i'd seen :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cutthroat_jake

They're cheap in Maplin. ]Here's the thread.:pirate: CJ :pirate:EDIT: Oh … They're cheap in Maplin. ]Here's the thread.:pirate: CJ :pirate:EDIT: Oh yeah, just read the post properly, you're right GR. CS is after a USB flash drive!

It wasn't like the maplins one. Could someone give me a link to a USB flash drive please? The pictures came up on the computer screen not the keyring.

grdesign

Your talking about a USB key I think. No they are not expensive. Also … Your talking about a USB key I think. No they are not expensive. Also called USB Stick. Come in a variety of sizes and depending on what you want to store on them, go for 256mb and upwards.

You can get smaller too.. 64mb ones free with poker player magazines this month.. well worth a quid 50!

Original Poster

grdesign

]http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/search/?strSearch=&intCatID=36&intStoreID=2&bolShowAll=true&intSubcatUID=405Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you. That's the one.

Original Poster

seancampbell

You can get smaller too.. 64mb ones free with poker player magazines this … You can get smaller too.. 64mb ones free with poker player magazines this month.. well worth a quid 50!

Great. A keyring thingy to see how I like it. I can buy a bigger one with my poker winnings after I've read the magazine.:thumbsup:

Not much on the magasine.. got a few cds with codes for extra free bets with some big companies.. and a guide on how to maximise those free bets with spreading them etc. Just gotta remember that using your own money isnt a saving lol... plus quidco on alot of em.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      2. word association Game73944519
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions