Groups

What is it like buying wines from Portugal Vineyards?

Does mail order from Portugal work out cost effective considering there is delivery charge and when compared with UK offers like the 25% off for 6 bottles at Tescos?

6 Comments

You could Try vinissimus.co.uk/ ive ordered from them and the boxes arrived fed ex i think

Depends on what you are buying. I've bought from the below before 13 Euro shipping on 1-6 bottles, 14 Euro 6-12 bottles to N.Ireland.

portugalvineyards.com/en/

Tesco sell very little Portuguese wine (I've only ever found an own brand vinho verde and I always look!), so not sure you can compare. What are you trying to buy?

Original Poster

carolime

Tesco sell very little Portuguese wine (I've only ever found an own brand … Tesco sell very little Portuguese wine (I've only ever found an own brand vinho verde and I always look!), so not sure you can compare. What are you trying to buy?

Port, but I just taken advantage of Tesco 6 bottles with 25% off.

Ah of course, of course that is everywhere. Somehow forget about that as 'wine'!

Think it would be best to buy less frequently in larger orders to make it worthwhile
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions