What is it with fag smoke?

Found 21st May 2016
So I'm up in the in-laws and everyone's gone to bed. I've decided to have a cheeky fag out of the bedroom window and all the smoke is blowing back in. Is there a reason for this? Maybe cold air outside and warm air inside?
Anyway, the bedroom is honking of smoke now and I just hope it clears by the morning or I'm for the high jump.
(I would go outside, but I'd have to go to the other side of the house, put all the lights on and unlock the door which would send the dogs apes*it, waking up the in-laws)

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
22 Comments
Crap in the wardrobe, guaranteed by morning no one will notice any smoke smell.

Thank me later
Just don't smoke
cold air in to replace hot air rising.

Simple physics

Next time put your whole head out, breathe it in & blow it out to the side.. You need to breathe it in as much as you can & when you are not then you need to hold the ciggy in a way that the smoke goes elsewhere other than in the draught cold air being sucked in.

I am an expect..
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 22nd May 2016
Light a match, blow it out. Repeat. Also, if they're non-smokers they'll smell it an absolute mile off tomorrow mate. Should have probably woke the dogs up and gone to the other side of the house...
Do loads of smelly farts to mask the smoke smell
Just keep the windows open all night, and first thing in the morning try to find some febreeze or air freshener.

Good luck, let us all know how it pans out in the morning! :P
Leave the window open and if somebody mentions the smell in the morning tell them that some cheeky **** were smoking outside in the bushes under the window.
right so it's morning now did they notice??? also y not take patches or gum or vape when it'd not convenient to smoke?
justanothercid

right so it's morning now did they notice??? also y not take patches or … right so it's morning now did they notice??? also y not take patches or gum or vape when it'd not convenient to smoke?

Think I got any with it, guys. Left the window open all night and it cleared it up a treat.
Also, I think the boiler is a bit dodgy because the house smells of heating oil, so it would mask any smoke remains.
How polite, going to someone's house and not being able to not smoke for their benefit. They probably regret that wedding.
Why not just go outside man? Or are you not allowed out when everyone has gone to bed and the door is locked?
Has anyone noticed if the wind is blowing towards a window and you open it..... air comes in.

House is like a chimney. It draws air in because of the wind above sucking up. If the house was air tight it would not happen.
ibblackberry1

Crap in the wardrobe, guaranteed by morning no one will notice any smoke … Crap in the wardrobe, guaranteed by morning no one will notice any smoke smell.Thank me later

#heatadded
What did the Mrs think of it? Bit of an anti climax this thread...
The in laws must have noticed it and are just pretending they haven't. I'd say it's been noted for future reference! So don't think u got away with that one just yet...
worry about your clothes and breath stinking, stale fag smell a big giveaway
A cheeky fag out the bedroom window? Are you 12 or something?
999kernow

worry about your clothes and breath stinking, stale fag smell a big … worry about your clothes and breath stinking, stale fag smell a big giveaway

​i dont think its a case of nobody knows the OP smokes, i think it's more they smoked in the house rather than outside.

Think I got any with it, guys. Left the window open all night and it … Think I got any with it, guys. Left the window open all night and it cleared it up a treat. Also, I think the boiler is a bit dodgy because the house smells of heating oil, so it would mask any smoke remains.

Have you got the boiler checked out, it could be a safety hazard.

House is like a chimney. It draws air in because of the wind above … House is like a chimney. It draws air in because of the wind above sucking up. If the house was air tight it would not happen.

air tight? you mean like with the window closed?
Get an ecig for these occasions.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants