Groups

what is it with people NOT leaving feedback on here !?

I'm awaiting about 3 feedbacks and i even spoke to the one guy earlier and he said yeah recieved the item thanks ! ... NO FEEDBACK, starting to annoy me

17 Comments

I Agree, its so hard to ensure people leave feedback, you PM them and you still dont get any

happened to me a few times too-I left the other person feedback-they pmd to say they have recieved and are perfectly happy and yet dont leave feedback,not sure if its compulsary but just good manners surely?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5793352

calm down dear:whistling:

i'm calm :-D Just wondering what the bother is with people just not being bothered to leave feedback, shouldn't this site have some sort of reminder thing like ebay or .w.e if it actually has a for sale section ?

im missing quite a few feedbacks, you think people would notice when you leave them feedback.

They're not half as irritating as people who constantly post iPhone question threads, though.

Probs cos its such a long a**ed process to leave feedback, especially if the other person has been active in lots of FS threads

Original Poster

dxx;5793396

They're not half as irritating as people who constantly post iPhone … They're not half as irritating as people who constantly post iPhone question threads, though.

i know they annoy me to

Original Poster

barky;5793369

happened to me a few times too-I left the other person feedback-they pmd … happened to me a few times too-I left the other person feedback-they pmd to say they have recieved and are perfectly happy and yet dont leave feedback,not sure if its compulsary but just good manners surely?

Well i'd say its compulsary because you always get the "post first" **** in the FS/FT section

Or people who think they are mods!!!!

Original Poster

sparkygeezer;5793445

Or people who think they are mods!!!!

Who are those people ???

ScRiVs;5793463

Who are those people ???

:w00t:

I think we should name and shame

lol me tooo

I'm missing a few from since I first joined. I leave feedback when someone pays and when I receive an item, don't see how it's so difficult to be honest.

Original Poster

Is this aimed at me or something !? lol

Its no different to fleabay, some do, some dont and what you find is that you get the standoff where neither will leave it first...

Maybe when you do a deal next time, ask the other person if they leave feedback... may not make a difference but at least you get an idea ..... :-D

Banned

If I owe anyone feedback let me know, I'm usually pretty on top of that, but sometimes things get in the way don't they.

I ain't giving it away though :P lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!23
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?57
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.1114

See more discussions