Groups

What is it with SOME men and dirty washing?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are they not even capable of putting their own dirty washing in the washing basket?!?! In fact it bugs me so much Im off to buy my hubby his OWN washing basket and pop it right next to his bed. then he can't not put his dirty washing there.
    Then again, he is MY man

37 Comments

chill out....... in fact take your mind off it by going to do some ironing.

dont bother i bought my oh his own wash basket and he still throws it on either the bedroom floor or bathroom floor. does my head in and the fact that he doesnt wash the bath out after himself.

Sometimes things arent dirty....they are just airing off.

MinstrelMan;4330084

chill out....... in fact take your mind off it by going to do some … chill out....... in fact take your mind off it by going to do some ironing.

:w00t: You could be in trouble

Men are always like this, just got to love them for what they are like ( at least we have to think like this or we get annoyed and wound up and it isn't worth it )

hunter82

Are they not even capable of putting their own dirty washing in the … Are they not even capable of putting their own dirty washing in the washing basket?!?! In fact it bugs me so much Im off to buy my hubby his OWN washing basket and pop it right next to [COLOR=red]his bed[/COLOR]. then he can't not put his dirty washing there.

It might be a protest againt having separate beds

Banned

It's a known fact that underwear self cleans if left alone for 3 months.

Pluun;4330135

:? Don't even want to know how you know that :roll:

Banned

speaking as a man who lives on his own bringing up 2 kids i would say why cant kids put washing in the bin but please dont tar all men with the same brush thats just plain ignorance (rant over)

also its your fault for marrying a dirty bloke

My OH puts his washing ON TOP of the wash basket (along with all around it) don't quite understand why he can't lift the lid and put it inside but never mind, he's good at hoovering the stairs:-D

They think if we pick it up for them we love them ... :roll:

Original Poster

snowtiger;4330157

They think if we pick it up for them we love them ... :roll:

Its right though isnt it lol.

And I am not being ignorant at all! I am ranting about my husband!

munnski;4330116

:w00t: You could be in trouble

i live for trouble

Banned

lets just face it a womens place is in the house

men should never have to do washing

Banned

hunter82;4330173

Its right though isnt it lol.And I am not being ignorant at all! I am … Its right though isnt it lol.And I am not being ignorant at all! I am ranting about my husband!

hunter82;4330173

Then again, he is a man

implication all men are the same

MinstrelMan;4330186

i live for trouble

;-) Makes it interesting

fragaliciousbob;4330200

Well done for the job you do, single dads are not given enough credit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;4330200

:roll:

hunter82;4330173

Its right though isnt it lol.And I am not being ignorant at all! I am … Its right though isnt it lol.And I am not being ignorant at all! I am ranting about my husband!

........ & funny thing is, if you move the washing basket somewhere else they will drop it on the floor where it used to be!!

Original Poster

Pluun;4330135

omg I just choked on my tea lol perhaps I understand now.. a little .. nope dont get it:p

Original Poster

snowtiger;4330220

........ & funny thing is, if you move the washing basket somewhere else … ........ & funny thing is, if you move the washing basket somewhere else they will drop it on the floor where it used to be!!

Im gonna try that right now lol:thumbsup:

Well i hope your husbands tea won't be delayed with all the time you have spent moaning on here about him ...........

Original Poster

smithyp1;4330239

Well i hope your husbands tea won't be delayed with all the time you have … Well i hope your husbands tea won't be delayed with all the time you have spent moaning on here about him ...........

of course not its in the slow cooker ready for when he gets home;-)

Love him really...just not his socks

Banned

munnski;4330215

Well done for the job you do, single dads are not given enough credit … Well done for the job you do, single dads are not given enough credit :thumbsup:

thanks very much ...... what i'm more confused about is when i hear some women say oh its so hard bringing up kids well in my expeiriance its not and i by no means have angelic kids in fact far from it

smithyp1;4330239

Well i hope your husbands tea won't be delayed with all the time you have … Well i hope your husbands tea won't be delayed with all the time you have spent moaning on here about him ...........

Wouldn't matter she is giving it to the dog anyways :w00t:

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;4330200

hope it meets your standards now my posts is edited:p

Banned

hunter82;4330264

hope it meets your standards now my posts is edited:p

much better thanks :thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;4330250

thanks very much ...... what i'm more confused about is when i hear some … thanks very much ...... what i'm more confused about is when i hear some women say oh its so hard bringing up kids well in my expeiriance its not and i by no means have angelic kids in fact far from it

Kids are great, but I do think they are hard work. Men maybe have a bit more patience and ease with all the running about and, I dunno, kids stuff? I love looking after my 2, I don't know if it's hard work or if it is never having anytime of your own thats hard work?

Original Poster

munnski;4330259

Wouldn't matter she is giving it to the dog anyways :w00t:

If I had one lol. In fact might give it to the snowman he's looking a little scrawny these days

Banned

munnski;4330273

Kids are great, but I do think they are hard work. Men maybe have a bit … Kids are great, but I do think they are hard work. Men maybe have a bit more patience and ease with all the running about and, I dunno, kids stuff? I love looking after my 2, I don't know if it's hard work or if it is never having anytime of your own thats hard work?

well i work as well as having the 2 boys i'm lucky my mum comes around and sees that they get off to school ok but other than that i'm doing the whole shooting match and yeah i dont get a lot of time to myself

Men can be trained to put washing in the basket... FACT!!

I've trained mine... I told him if it wasn't in the basket it wouldn't get washed... A couple of times sticking to my word and it's always in the basket now! lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4330318

Men can be trained to put washing in the basket... FACT!! I've trained … Men can be trained to put washing in the basket... FACT!! I've trained mine... I told him if it wasn't in the basket it wouldn't get washed... A couple of times sticking to my word and it's always in the basket now! lol

Lol.
    He is really really good you know at helping me around the house and what have you but it is just his washing lol. If he put in the basket without fail he would be perfect. He put me in a mood cos I slipt on a dirty sock :oops: Oh well shouldnt moan I know Im lucky

ChipSticks;4330318

Men can be trained to put washing in the basket... FACT!! I've trained … Men can be trained to put washing in the basket... FACT!! I've trained mine... I told him if it wasn't in the basket it wouldn't get washed... A couple of times sticking to my word and it's always in the basket now! lol

i live in a house with oh and three boys and i do the same if not in basket it dont get washed oh not to bad now his learnt but with my boys at the end when they cant open bedroom door due to dirty clothes they will then pick it up and i end up doing washing for nonstop for two weeks to catch up

snowtiger;4330220

........ & funny thing is, if you move the washing basket somewhere else … ........ & funny thing is, if you move the washing basket somewhere else they will drop it on the floor where it used to be!!

Why not move the washing machine to where the washing basket is now then?

Saves you a job.

Sheesh.

BFN,

fp.

You have to blame his mother...

oi , i do all my own washing and ironing....
    ......better than any woman could do it too :roll:

hunter82;4330391

Lol.He is really really good you know at helping me around the house and … Lol.He is really really good you know at helping me around the house and what have you but it is just his washing lol. If he put in the basket without fail he would be perfect. He put me in a mood cos I slipt on a dirty sock :oops: Oh well shouldnt moan I know Im lucky

What were you saying, I think it was just yesterday, about hormones??:-D

Mind you if the socks were in such a slimy state that you actually slipped on them, you might have a point.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      3. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33
      4. Jury service1114

See more discussions