Groups

What is it with the annoying chlamydia test adverts on the radio!

Listening to some music, then along come these annoying infomercials.

Surely they are inappropriate.

14 Comments

I got sent one through the post.....!!!

Lulu'sMammy;7744006

what an STI :w00t: I didn;t know you could catch one that way - and i'm always moaning that the only letters i get are bills should think myself lucky :-D

Lulu'sMammy;7744006

scuzzy postie!!!!!!

I must admit as educated as we need to be I cringe when it comes on the TV / Radio and the kids are listening to it.

I was at the quacks with tonsilitis....3 days later this turns up!!

Lulu'sMammy;7744113

I was at the quacks with tonsilitis....3 days later this turns up!!

did he swab your throat? :?

bitseylango;7744151

did he swab your throat? :?

and if he did what did he use :whistling: you hear about these doctors taking advantage of patients don't you. Did you have to take all your clothes off?

greg_68;7744209

and if he did what did he use :whistling: you hear about these doctors … and if he did what did he use :whistling: you hear about these doctors taking advantage of patients don't you. Did you have to take all your clothes off?

PMSL!!

greg_68;7744065

I must admit as educated as we need to be I cringe when it comes on the … I must admit as educated as we need to be I cringe when it comes on the TV / Radio and the kids are listening to it.

+1 my boys are aware of what its all about but im waiting for my 9 year old daughter to ask

loupomm;7744218

+1 my boys are aware of what its all about but im waiting for my 9 year … +1 my boys are aware of what its all about but im waiting for my 9 year old daughter to ask

my boys too, so glad I dont have young ones..........OMG advert for it just come on TV!

bitseylango;7744224

my boys too, so glad I dont have young ones..........OMG advert for it … my boys too, so glad I dont have young ones..........OMG advert for it just come on TV!

The ones on the TV are just as bad! ... I cringe when one of them asks about the test "Did it hurt?" ... "Nah.. I just pee'd in a pot".....For gawds sake...Grow up! x

and what about the things for women only (no I do not mean washing powder)

they r worse with the blue liquid!!

miles136;7744317

and what about the things for women only (no I do not mean washing … and what about the things for women only (no I do not mean washing powder)they r worse with the blue liquid!!

imagine watching that ad in black & white :w00t: ewwwwwwwww

bitseylango;7744332

imagine watching that ad in black & white :w00t: ewwwwwwwww

pmsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions