Groups
    EXPIRED

What is my 360 worth

I am wanting to swap my 360 for a ds lite plus cash, its a 60gb hdmi 11 month old system, its loaded with download content music etc, it has GTA 4, UFC Prize fighter, Mirrors edge , Turning Point Fall of Liberty, it has 1 wirless joypad with rechargable battery pack and charger, it has the orinal box with intrustions and origonal packaging. I am after a ds lite plus cash but how much???? i would like a second hand ds whats in good condition regards

4 Comments

Have you checked CEX?

Banned

why are you aksing when you have already listed them here, so both threads will get locked down when seen by mods hotukdeals.com/ite…es/

Original Poster

sassie;6169647

why are you aksing when you have already listed them here, so both … why are you aksing when you have already listed them here, so both threads will get locked down when seen by mods http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/471095/fs-ft-360-games/

Thats just the games, im wondering how much id get as a package with the 360 plus accesorries please read more carefully regards

Editor

Thread locked, please read the rules - hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button ] to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions