Groups
    EXPIRED

What is Parcelforce;'s latest delivery time on Saturday?

They are not coming are they? :-(

I paid them £12 for Saturday delivery and it is really important to me to receive it today.

Any advice...

9 Comments

6pm .....

Banned

Uptil 6pm, Although youll have to allow for the weather,

Good side is you can claim a refund if not received today, Not much comfort i know but it's the best you can ask for

ring them?

Track your parcel

Original Poster

Thing is it is the Charlton office, and they are shut so I can't call them. Presumably this means they couldn't deliver either? if the office is shut?

Is there a number I could call that would answer?

justingalore;7562161

Thing is it is the Charlton office, and they are shut so I can't call … Thing is it is the Charlton office, and they are shut so I can't call them. Presumably this means they couldn't deliver either? if the office is shut?Is there a number I could call that would answer?

Yeah 999 but dont think they will see funny side.

Original Poster

oh yeah, parcel system says on the first page delivery expected "16/01/10" but then on the tracking page it says "held" on "09/01/10" rather than making any reference to be out on delivery today.

It was held on a customs charge I paid earlier in the week as well as paying £12 for delivery today,,,

Original Poster

Didn't come. :-(

They don't call them Parcel Farce for nothing. Complain and get ya money back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions