Groups

WHAT IS QUIDCO??... AND IF I REGISTER HOW DO YOU USE IT??

Good Evening All,

Please can somebody explain to me in simple terms exactly what is quidco - and if i register with it how do you use it??

I have been registerd on here a short whilst and see many times people post a deal then they say " if you do quidco you also get further discounts" - but how????

12 Comments

quidco.com/

topcashback.co.uk
    is another cashback site.

Edited by: "chesso" 31st Mar 2011

you register, then when you want to buy stuff from say play.com, you goto quidco click the play.com cashback link and then buy as normal

then just wait for the cashback

Original Poster

Im sorry for sounding thick - but how does the whole cashback thing work??...why do they give you cash back and exactly how do you receive it back?

There is a short explanation of how cashback sites work here. The only difference with quidco seems to be that they charge you £5 a year for the privilege of using them, other sites charge nothing. You might wonder what you get for that membership fee.
    Edited by: "melipona" 31st Mar 2011

the retailer gives the site a % of the sale amount and they then pass that to you
    you can get it straight into your bank via bacs

dont expect it the day after your purcase tho, it can take 2-3 months

topcashback is alot better i have found, no fees either.

nick1981

Im sorry for sounding thick - but how does the whole cashback thing … Im sorry for sounding thick - but how does the whole cashback thing work??...why do they give you cash back and exactly how do you receive it back?

It tells you all this at the websites if you bother to go and have a look!

It's really easy and straight forward you should never make a purchase online without using it if the retailer is listed with them you'll find you can make a lot of money back.

It's not just purchases you can use it for switching energy supplier, new mobile contracts etc go look at all the retailers they have listed.

You either get a percentage of your sale or a fixed amount back as cash back

Another vote for topcashback. Slightly better % no yearly fee and seems to track better imo.

Would have recommended quidco in the past, but with their new layout....

Register and link a bank account.

If you decide you need to buy something and find it cheap on a site, do a search on Quidco to see if that site offers cashback. Go through the Quidco link and buy the thing and hope it tracks (is detected). Usually you get the money a few months later.

I once booked a holiday for several people through my Quidco account and ended up making a few hundred, so it does work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      2. Spotify Family Premium share823
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171

See more discussions