Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

its 2 more than x-ray

red_dwarfer;6664160

its 2 more than x-ray

you're thinking of z-ray:-D

I dunno but I've heard of Red Rover.

An old guy who used to drink in my local was know as Red Ron. Wonder if he is a relation?

stewby;6664197

An old guy who used to drink in my local was know as Red Ron. Wonder if … An old guy who used to drink in my local was know as Red Ron. Wonder if he is a relation?

That made me laugh, lol.

Original Poster

sassie;6664207

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=5&oq=red-ra&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUK_en-GBGB300GB300&q=red-ray+disc

Yeh the google search is about as informative as the government:)

Red Rover.....Red Rover....We want Sassie over.

the idea ready for 1440p and 2160p isnt it?

EDIT: can can do higher resolution then bluray atm, but the problem is red laser is still dvd/cd technology and thus the storage space is still the problem. I believe its violet that is a smaller laser then blue and thus will be able to get more info on a disc.

Banned

Adam2050;6664218

Yeh the google search is about as informative as the government:)

you know what, when ever i wanna know something i never remember google, but when someone asks something i remember it :oops:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6664231

Silly nickname for HD-DVD.

See thought it would be some geek term.:)

I think he's talking about a data storage system. It offers 4900x2540 storage, thats between 4 and 5 times the definition of full HD. It's a system touted by "RED" cameras for ultra high definition video.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6664311

I think he's talking about a data storage system. It offers 4900x2540 … I think he's talking about a data storage system. It offers 4900x2540 storage, thats between 4 and 5 times the definition of full HD. It's a system touted by "RED" cameras for ultra high definition video.

ah thats sounds a bit more accurate, i remember reading a article somewhere but its was ages ago.

To get an idea here is a still from a movie. This is in 4096x1743. ]Here

But as your monitor will have to scale it down then it wont look as good but you should get the idea.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6664438

To get an idea here is a still from a movie. This is in 4096x1743. … To get an idea here is a still from a movie. This is in 4096x1743. ]HereBut as your monitor will have to scale it down then it wont look as good but you should get the idea.

or of course view parts of it at a time at 100% ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769259
    2. Misco about to go into administration912
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.67
    4. Sell old Lego by the kilo.33

See more discussions