Groups
    EXPIRED

What is Snap & Save?

I've seen a few posts now that talk about getting money off with Snap & Save. What is this? Is it any good? Does anyone use this and how much money do you save?

5 Comments

Original Poster

deeky

https://www.quidco.com/clicksnap/

Thanks

it's part of Top Cashback, you can earn money back on your grocery shopping (sometimes the full amount of a product, making it free!)
    It's good to have a look at before you go shopping as it all adds up over time:)

Other similar apps that i use are "Shopitize" and Quidco's "Clicksnap" they're all worth a try

M2014

it's part of Top Cashback, you can earn money back on your grocery … it's part of Top Cashback, you can earn money back on your grocery shopping (sometimes the full amount of a product, making it free!)It's good to have a look at before you go shopping as it all adds up over time:)Other similar apps that i use are "Shopitize" and Quidco's "Clicksnap" they're all worth a try

Oh and if you do decide to use Shopitize, they put up an extra cashback product on their Facebook page every Thursday with a code you enter into the app to unlock that product (it's usually around £1-£1.50 cashback for this product)

Original Poster

M2014

Oh and if you do decide to use Shopitize, they put up an extra cashback … Oh and if you do decide to use Shopitize, they put up an extra cashback product on their Facebook page every Thursday with a code you enter into the app to unlock that product (it's usually around £1-£1.50 cashback for this product)

Brilliant, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. seller asked for IMEI109
      2. parquet floor sanded57
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…22

See more discussions