Groups

What is that thing called?

You get them in packs of 5 and you light them and then they float off into the night?

20 Comments

only think i can think of is

play.com/Gad…nre

but only 1 in pack

Fake UFO kits? :-D

houses in Wales?

Banned

onlyme23;3645647

only think i can think of … only think i can think of ishttp://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/-/440/540/-/5985977/Magical-Flying-Lantern/Product.html?searchtype=genrebut only 1 in pack

You can buy multipacks on Ebay though so may be that....defo sounds likt these lanterns

I got them from eBay, they are fantastic.

http://images.play.com/covers/5985977x.jpg
    these ?

Original Poster

Yeh, its them lantern things, cheers, rep left

What in the world?

Banned

jellybaby22;3645898

i got some of these...they were rubbish though..unless I was doing it … i got some of these...they were rubbish though..unless I was doing it wrong......:o

I thought they were good...did yours fly??

jellybaby22;3645898

unless I was doing it wrong......:o

you know what........?

wouldnt supprise me :roll:

Hoodies? They travel in packs of 5+ and when set fire to, they run into the night. Screaming. Wanting their mommy.

mbgringo;3645920

Hoodies? They travel in packs of 5+ and when set fire to, they run into … Hoodies? They travel in packs of 5+ and when set fire to, they run into the night. Screaming. Wanting their mommy.

video evidence required :thumbsup:

Banned

jellybaby22;3645928

yeah sideways into the neighbours bush (please no smut...k thx..) … yeah sideways into the neighbours bush (please no smut...k thx..) :-Dthink it might have been the wrong weather..but they didnt go up very high...was annoying cos J was looking forward to seeing them:x

You shouldnt have done it in windy conditions...they will go sideways...was too windy when I did mine down lane near mates house...blew straight at the railway overhead lines but thankfully wind caught it and took it different direction...was cool though

How strange... I just bought a pack of 6 of these off eBay last night. (The colourful ones) for £13.69.

I thought it would be nice to send to Italy for my godson/cousins first birthday. I was thinking of tying wishes onto them. It's something my Aunt would appreciate.

oxter;3645984

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=pqyU2z-FJr8

theres non on fire...... you disapoint me....... Negged!

I feel a new thread "Is stating that you want to set fire to a hoody an infractionable offence" :lol:

MinstrelMan;3646089

theres non on fire...... you disapoint me....... Negged! :pI feel a new … theres non on fire...... you disapoint me....... Negged! :pI feel a new thread "Is stating that you want to set fire to a hoody an infractionable offence" :lol:

"wanting to" intimates the future tense :whistling:

MinstrelMan;3646089

theres non on fire...... you disapoint me....... Negged! :pI feel a new … theres non on fire...... you disapoint me....... Negged! :pI feel a new thread "Is stating that you want to set fire to a hoody an infractionable offence" :lol:

Nipicking. It proves "Hoodies? They travel in packs of 5+ and "

May prepare my own u-tube vid tonight, Just get the lighter fuel and matches............................
    Vid cam.............
    And off we go:whistling:

Huzzza!!!!

I'll pay your more than YBF if you get that vid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten79
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions