What is the 4G coverage like on 3

Found 3rd Aug
They have an offer on the s9 for 49 upfront and you get 100gb of data unltd unltd £49 a month I just wanted to know what 3s 4g connection is like 3003699-ZUE66.jpg

Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
wow, how would you use 100GB a month on a mobile phone?
paulj4825 m ago

wow, how would you use 100GB a month on a mobile phone?

Not really but for the price it’s a good deal I use around 13-20gb (my allowance) but I’d stream more with more data Netflix ect
4G is generally good but like all companies it can be a bit hit and miss. As for 100GB... don't forget you can use 30GB as tethering, sometimes better than home fibre speeds.
saeed28102 m ago

there are people who use 170gb+ and justify this type of use, trust me.

I wasn’t denying, I was asking how that would be used on a mobile device by the OP.
Goonermad1 h, 37 m ago

Not really but for the price it’s a good deal I use around 13-20gb (my a …Not really but for the price it’s a good deal I use around 13-20gb (my allowance) but I’d stream more with more data Netflix ect

Netflix is zero-rated under Go Binge, if you have an Advanced Plan you don't pay anything for using data on Netflix.
Threes coverage checker and the OFCOM one aren’t up to date three will tell you that as well , you usually get a cooling off period best to use it and go everywhere you normally would. We had ok service at home and poor or non existent in a city near us.
Edited by: "eslick" 3rd Aug
In my area its either non existant or very slow
OP, Might be worth adding where you live/travel to get some feedback from HUKDers

(In Woking, Surrey 4G is pretty good)
Edited by: "u664541" 4th Aug
Buying a pay monthly has never made sense for my situation
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants